Bye bye Tumblr

i got my account at Tumblr terminated last week and no reason given at all. REALLY REALLY going to miss it!

twitter also manages twitter accounts, we used to have a account and posted nudes and had around 40K followers. they suspended my account and wouldn't give a reason. I went through all there rules and they wouldn't make our account private and then deleted it.

Sooooo pissed about this. I follow a ton of bbc and hotwife blogs. I save the hot pics and gifs for my wife to get her horny lo9king st the bbc fucking white wives. Dammit

Google now filtering searches in China, Tumblr (owned by Verizon) starting to censor tumblr. Reddit not what it once was, banned many sub's. We are way too politically correct. We are s l o w l y heading towards a conforming society with a few governments and a few large entities controlling what we see and where we see it. call me nuts but i believe it.

Google now filtering searches in China, Tumblr (owned by Verizon) starting to censor tumblr. Reddit not what it once was, banned many sub's. We are way too politically correct. We are s l o w l y heading towards a conforming society with a few governments and a few large entities controlling what we see and where we see it. call me nuts but i believe it.

It has nothing to do with political correctness.

It has everything to do with people who post illegal or otherwise completely tasteless content and not having the resources to moderate their feeds effectively.

Back