Buying My Wife A Black Dildo

I would recommend one 9” plus and 2-2 1/4” wide. My wife likes ultraskyn. When I use it on her I ask her what dick is she fucking she moans the big black dick and creams all 9”. When I stick my dick in she laughs and says I can’t feel anything sorry. I bought her the Doc Johnson Hung but it is way to big. Lick your wife’s clit while she fucks it.

I would recommend one 9” plus and 2-2 1/4” wide. My wife likes ultraskyn. When I use it on her I ask her what dick is she fucking she moans the big black dick and creams all 9”. When I stick my dick in she laughs and says I can’t feel anything sorry. I bought her the Doc Johnson Hung but it is way to big. Lick your wife’s clit while she fucks it.

Wow that sounds incredible

Will have to have a look around

Update . So last night we got to the point where she could take it all. But it was still hurting . And basically she got no enjoyment out it. If I even tried to give her strokes it hurt.is this something that will also pass?

Hubby would give me a slow pussy massage, 30 mins minimum, with LOTS of lube. He would use coconut oil. The massage would loosen me up and the oil would just help with friction. Dildos are nice but not as soft or flexible as a real cock no matter how good they are. Just because she is struggling with a dildo doesn’t mean she can’t do the real thing of similar dimension.

Back