Buttplugs in white girl ass - preparing for BBC

An update on my three little sluts. I have been conditioning them getting them ready for some mobster back cock. Tonight is the night I turn them over to the Bulls and they understand that the will have to submit to what ever the Bulls want to do with them. We bought some slutty outfits and have been getting their pussies and asses ready you to handle the BBC. I got them each a set of butt plugs in various sizes to exercise and stretch their tight butt holes. I fucked each one with strapon working my way up in size and they each are ready for taking 8-10 inches of throbbing cock. The Bulls have been saving their semen for them and we have nine Bulls set up to initiate them tonight. That's three for each of them. They also had their first lesbian experience through me and gave them a strapon to practice on each other. They have had their butt plugs inserted and even worn them to school. They can't wait and told me they can't keep their panties dry. Three more young sluts for my Bulls.
You are such an incredible woman for recruiting other sluts into the lifestyle. Undoubtedly, they’re never going to touch a white cock again. Your alpha bulls are going to own them forever, and rightfully so. I really enjoy your writing, and I would love to hear about what type of training they went through over the month long time that you got them ready

Back