Buttplugs in white girl ass - preparing for BBC

My three little teenage sluts are now complete wanton black cock whores. For tight little pussys they stretched and gushed their own juices taking full deep strokes from every big black cock there. Even their assholes stretched and took some deep strokes. Lucky we were inside because they were screamers, wanted more and can't wait to do it again. The Bulls were quite impressed and told them they were welcome to come back after a performance like that if they obey the rules. They were guaranteed all the BBC they could handle and I had to sit them down and told them what was required. First anonymity is paramount and this must be kept a secret from friends and family. No video or photos allowed. This getting out could ruin lives. If they wanted to enjoy this ultimate pleasure long term them must ensure that it does not consume their public lives. Told them we are all accomplished professionals that are financially secure and independent. Told them to complete college and develope their careers and use this lifestyle for private pleasure and always be descreet.

I prepared them well and presented them as vivacious young women, and not immature college freshmen. Got them some really hot sexy revealing dresses and heels. Their bodies are naturally toned and tight and we worked on their skimpy thong tan line tans that turns the Bulls on. All three were impressed with how hot and sexy a set of nipple rings were so all three got them. Their nipples were very tender because of the fresh piercings so they were avoided but they are looking forward when they are healed because they saw how much pleasure they gave me and my lovers.

I taught them how to tease and please by doing a sensual strip tease to the song "She Drives Me Crazy" by the Fine Young Canabals playing in the background which is the perfect stripper song to get sexually aroused. Of course I fucked all three with my strap on during their training sessions and gave them the lesbian experience which was a hit. They put on a girl, girl, girl show before the sexual debauchery began and the Bulls loved it. They all had their biggest butt plugs inserted to show their assholes were ready and they pulled them out with their teeth. That was so hot! They oiled themselves up and turned themselves over to their black masters. The orgy was in a playroom of one of the Bulls hones and fun began and soon the morning and screaming was non stop. The intense sexual pounding lasted for a whole hour when they began recover after hyperventiating for a few minutes. They clean themselves up by sucking and licking the cum out of their pussys and assholes and off their bodies. They could not understand why the world can not enjoy this and considered themselves lucky to get this opportunity to enjoy the lifestyle with us.

We spent the night and each one of my little sluts got to chose who they got spend the night and sleep with. I know they also enjoyed some one on one service because I heard the moaning. I spent the night also with one of my favorite Bulls and fucked me good.

Later we will be going on one of my Bulls boat to an off shore island and do some fucking on the beach. As soon as we get out on the water we will strip naked and I will write "Slut owned by BBC" on their bellies and make them put on sons collars to show they are BBC owned and maybe shock a few other swingers we find out at our secret spot. Got to get the girls ready.
I have been eagerly awaiting for this story to continue. For whatever reason, this is one of the most exciting stories I have read here and really admire you, for lack of a better way that I cannot think of right at the moment, for doing it the right way. I say this as making sure they were 18 before getting into details, then telling them to be discreet and not take over their public lives. Thank you so very much for sharing this part of your life with us. Very exciting!

A final update on my three little college sluts. I am so jealous and wish I had this opportunity in life to enjoy this lifestyle so early in life. Well the story is all three have come out of the closet and have come out in public proclaiming they are black owned and will be in submission to black men. They have chosen the black man who will own them, have gotten permanent tattoos in thier bikini areas, ankle, on thier ass or over the crack of thier butt. It's public on thier Facebook page, and all their friends and family know it. Of course there was shock and awe, but after several weeks there friends and family have accepted it. They still will lead normal lives in their continuance of their education, there ability to make their own living to support themselves financially and will maintain that independence. They will be living with their black masters and live to please them sexually. What a relief to be released from the tension of judgement and to live their lives as they see fit. They are sexually mature beyond their years and love the new freedom and independence they are experiencing. Privately some of their family and friends expressed jealousy that they pulled it off. They believe the time is right to come out and have received more support than condemnation. I am happy for them and have to think if this will work for me in the future.
I may have missed a post, but I love this so much. If I may ask, how old are the black men who own them? For whatever reason, I get the impression they are older, like at least in their 30's, but have no idea why I think this.

I may have missed a post, but I love this so much. If I may ask, how old are the black men who own them? For whatever reason, I get the impression they are older, like at least in their 30's, but have no idea why I think this.
30's to 40's

Back