Butt plug advice

Hello! I am curious about those of you who struggled to find a butt plug that stays in. I am perfectly comfortable with them, love anal, good a kaegels.... but for the life of me, I can't keep one in. We have tried quite a few, currently have titanmen tool #3, the American bombshell - fatman [doc johnson] and another higher end one I can't remember right now. If I stand up, no matter how hard I try to keep it in, it's gonna fall out. Laying on my back and hubby starts to fuck me with his big black strap on, it pops right out. I try so hard but I don't know what to do about this one and my ob/gyn was mortified 🤣🤣 that poor old woman lol.
Any advice or toy recommendations are welcome. 😁

Hello! I am curious about those of you who struggled to find a butt plug that stays in. I am perfectly comfortable with them, love anal, good a kaegels.... but for the life of me, I can't keep one in. We have tried quite a few, currently have titanmen tool #3, the American bombshell - fatman [doc johnson] and another higher end one I can't remember right now. If I stand up, no matter how hard I try to keep it in, it's gonna fall out. Laying on my back and hubby starts to fuck me with his big black strap on, it pops right out. I try so hard but I don't know what to do about this one and my ob/gyn was mortified 🤣🤣 that poor old woman lol.
Any advice or toy recommendations are welcome. 😁
It would be best to leave that to a 10 inches long Circumcised BBC such as Myself Baby.

Attachments

• 1000002042.jpg
    1000002042.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
Back