Bulls! whom takes anal better the CUCK or his HOTWIFE?

Who’s better at taking anal sex ?

• Cucks

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • Hotwife

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Slimblksea

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
WA, US
Please cast your votes, it’s a toss up really. Cucks can take it no joke! every inch! but their counterparts give them a run for their money.

Ive always struggled to get BBCs into my ass, im just so damn tight, they always just end up fucking my pussy instead. Hubby though with lots of encouragement can now take 7 or 8 inches or so with no prep or lube just spit so i have to admit he is beating me in this now lol!! I definitely still suck cock better than him though!

Ive always struggled to get BBCs into my ass, im just so damn tight, they always just end up fucking my pussy instead. Hubby though with lots of encouragement can now take 7 or 8 inches or so with no prep or lube just spit so i have to admit he is beating me in this now lol!! I definitely still suck cock better than him though!
So fucking hot, perfect marriage. BBC is awesome and rules. I bet you look so extra beautiful fucking hung black men. Black men are kings of fucking.

Well, to be fair it's not like he's got two options to pick from down there, he had to learn to open his asshole.

Back