Bulls turned cucks

I was a bull for several women before I became impotent through age and medication. My wife now cuckolds me with my permission. Any other former bulls in this situation?
Had similar experience being white and little above average I could get an errection multiple times a day could get any girl set my eyes onThat's when I was in my 20s and 30s now mid 50s can't get up much or stay up long enough to do anything.

This lead me to being not just a cuckold husband but submissive bisexual cuckold husband

Had similar experience being white and little above average I could get an errection multiple times a day could get any girl set my eyes onThat's when I was in my 20s and 30s now mid 50s can't get up much or stay up long enough to do anything.

This lead me to being not just a cuckold husband but submissive bisexual cuckold husband
Same with me, exactly. And I was surprised to discover that I enjoyed it.

Same with me, exactly. And I was surprised to discover that I enjoyed it.
Yeah very surprised myself that I find myself letting another man's cock into my wife's pussy and finding myself sucking another man's cock bending over for him.

Also have handful black guys I see on regular basis to use me.

Yeah very surprised myself that I find myself letting another man's cock into my wife's pussy and finding myself sucking another man's cock bending over for him.

Also have handful black guys I see on regular basis to use me.
It’s interesting to see how readily we adapt and embrace the submissive role. Perhaps we were that way all along.

Interesting. Would love to hear more about that.
Well if I certain woman interested me I kinda get to know them and in time we would get together and eventually they would tell me their darkest fantasy. And I would go from there.

It would range from anything like being tied up naked somewhere or being punishment for instance I always want my subs fully shaved one pain slut always whine about it so I told her if she didn't want to shave she didn't have to...
So after few days past I would check her if there's any stubble I would remind her that I want my subs smooth and I tie her and whip her the whole time she complained that I told her if she didn't want to she didn't have to. Then I remind her it's not her wants it's mine

It would range from anything like being tied up naked somewhere or being punishment for instance I always want my subs fully shaved one pain slut always whine about it so I told her if she didn't want to shave she didn't have to...
So after few days past I would check her if there's any stubble I would remind her that I want my subs smooth and I tie her and whip her the whole time she complained that I told her if she didn't want to she didn't have to. Then I remind her it's not her wants it's mine
It’s amazing how quickly they capitulate. My wife’s bull had her naked, collared and on her knees eating his ass within 10 minutes. All it took was him pushing her down and tearing her blouse off and ripping off her bra to expose her massive sagging breasts.

I was a dominant bull from about 2001 which around the time of my first experince with couples all the way through 2017 or so. I succesfully used Craigslist to meet sub couples and then doublelist.

After a neck injury I had a rough time maintaining an erection due to pain and medications. My wife was super horny during this period of me not being able to perform. I really began to think about what if this lasts forever. Fortunately I regained full function. Something had changed in me though and i lost a bit of the fire I had to persue domming couples.

I now find myself for past couple of yrs no longer wanting ti be dominant but wanting to be on the sub end. I have not yet experienced it and neither has my wife. I do st times still have dominant feelings but not like I used to.

It’s amazing how quickly they capitulate. My wife’s bull had her naked, collared and on her knees eating his ass within 10 minutes. All it took was him pushing her down and tearing her blouse off and ripping off her bra to expose her massive sagging breasts.
Like one girl I left blindfold tied to saw horses with rubbers on her back with signs above her ass said free pussy a sign around her neck free blow job I had other doms to go out use her

I was a bull for several women before I became impotent through age and medication. My wife now cuckolds me with my permission. Any other former bulls in this situation?
I was never a bull. I was always a cuckold, so I don't know how is the feeling of being a bull.

My hubby is naturally submissive but he has switched in BDSM scene. His knowledge of how a subs mind works helped him be a very effective Dom. That was more bondage plus none penetrative stuff though.

One thing i definitely learned being with couples is that the husbands so often put their wives on a pedastal and are afraid to do things to them or ask the wife to do something because they fear insulting their wife or being rejected. They fantasize about a bull turning their wife into a slut when the slut is already within her the husband is just afraid or unable to take their wife like they should.

Having been in the position of meeting a couple out knowing I was there to fuck the wife, the flirting in front of the husband, making them look each other in the eyes as she came on my cock, tbagging him while she straddled his chest and I fingered her, all that. I now crave being on the other side.

A question I have is for those who did submit to another man was your wife against something like that to begin with?

A question I have is for those who did submit to another man was your wife against something like that to begin with?

Yes of course its a concern initially. Fully understanding human sexuality and mind helps. People do stuff in sexual scenarios that as little bearing on who they really are. My hubby maybe submissive in the bedroom but if provoked he is an aggressive alpha with a vicious temper.

Once I realized its just role play that turned him on It actually turned me on.

Yes of course its a concern initially. Fully understanding human sexuality and mind helps. People do stuff in sexual scenarios that as little bearing on who they really are. My hubby maybe submissive in the bedroom but if provoked he is an aggressive alpha with a vicious temper.

Once I realized its just role play that turned him on It actually

Thank you for the reply. I feel like for me I would want my wife or the other man to initiate it and me doing it to please them both vs. me asking for it. I would be more comfortable in that scenario. I do wonder of it would somehow change how my wife would perceive me. I mean it has to on many levels I am guessing.

Back