I have no doubt that your pussy is quite tasty to most. But my time with you is for stretching, beating, abusing and filling up that married white cunt.

Real bulls beat it. Not eat it

That's one of the stupidest comments I've seen here (and that's saying something).
Coming from a white cuck, it would be stupid. You eat pussy and suck cock to please and get fucked. If I’m ever fucking your women you eat the snatch sissy and I dare you to call me stupid to my face. Because I’m a real ranger!!

Last edited:
Coming from a white cuck, it would be stupid. You eat pussy and suck cock to please and get fucked. If I’m ever fucking your women you eat the snatch sissy and I dare you to call me stupid to my face. Because I’m a real ranger!!
Crazy thing is he didn't say you were stupid...he just said you made a stupid comment....and oh goodness you're a "real ranger" and there's nothing in life more frightening than having a "real ranger" pissed at you... dude you really have some aggression issues you need to come to grasp with...and you should have more tolerance and understanding that everyone's views or beliefs may not align with yours...and you should see the positive in that rather than the negative... this site should be a safe haven to express your desires freely without being ridiculed... let people do them and you do you and... It's okay to agree to disagree
... but damn all the aggression isn't necessary... is it really that necessary....

Crazy thing is he didn't say you were stupid...he just said you made a stupid comment....and oh goodness you're a "real ranger" and there's nothing in life more frightening than having a "real ranger" pissed at you... dude you really have some aggression issues you need to come to grasp with...and you should have more tolerance and understanding that everyone's views or beliefs may not align with yours...and you should see the positive in that rather than the negative... this site should be a safe haven to express your desires freely without being ridiculed... let people do them and you do you and... It's okay to agree to disagree
... but damn all the aggression isn't necessary... is it really that necessary....
that's okay if he said the comment was stupid. he was just a victim of the blast. But, I don't say comment by cucks saying they're pussy free, like giving BJs are stupid. I have no perspective. He shouldn't have said a damn thing because he has no perspective from a bulls point of view. he actually should know better, I bet he does now.

We can all be correct in our interpretation of aspects within the lifestyle... that's supposedly the beauty of the lifestyle there's someone or something to everyone.

Bi/poly BBC bull

Back