Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Anal

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Reluctant rimjob or ass to mouth

Votes: 18 11.5%
  • other... tell us then

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters
No matter the technique. If you want to mark your territory, you got to make the girl cum. The deep creampie is my all time favorite way to be taken. But another way a guy can mark his territory is by sucking my titties. My nipples are hyper sensitive, and highly skilled titty suckers can make me cum. Leave hickies on her breasts. So that when she wears a low cut blouse, some of the hickies show.

How do I make a hotwife mine?
I set out to be her best lover of all time! I shoot for the high score! I try to hit it so good that I overwrite any other sexual imprint that she has! I try to hit it so good that wants to start breaking rules and *******! I hit it so good that when it comes to me she is all holes open and no is no longer part of her vocabulary! I hit it so good that even hubby knows if I didn't voluntarily give him back hit ******* that it would be gone for good!♠️😎

How do i mark my territory? By the wife scheduling a session with me everytime I'm in her city. No need to do any creampies or cum on anyone's face. Just give her that one on one attention, make her feel good and relaxed, take all that stress out of her body that's it.

Didn't get the therapist name for nothing. Magic hands are all i need.

How do I make a hotwife mine?
I set out to be her best lover of all time! I shoot for the high score! I try to hit it so good that I overwrite any other sexual imprint that she has! I try to hit it so good that wants to start breaking rules and *******! I hit it so good that when it comes to me she is all holes open and no is no longer part of her vocabulary! I hit it so good that even hubby knows if I didn't voluntarily give him back hit ******* that it would be gone for good!♠️😎
This is a real Bull. Perfect answer, hook me on YOUR sex.

Is there any better way to hook a woman than to competitively out due all her past lovers and imprint your epic sex in her subconscious mind so that the very thought of you and what you did to her makes her need to cross her sexy legs?
I would add, see her VERY VERY often, always bare and cum IN her, Push boundaries so she “exploring” her sexuality with YOU, have plenty of all nighters and when the timing is right, make love.

I would add, see her VERY VERY often, always bare and cum IN her, Push boundaries so she “exploring” her sexuality with YOU, have plenty of all nighters and when the timing is right, make love.
Oooooh! See you tryin to get somebody in trouble! 🤣😂

I totally agree but every time I have done just that I would have someone's wife feelin some type of way about me and wanting to risk it all! I mean they were whispering amor and wanting to break the rules! I was put in a position where I had to be the last line of defense and bring the focus back to having our fun and with permission and you go home like you're supposed to when we are done!

Back