Bulls, do you like it when seed is consumed by the cuckold?

All jokes aside I enjoy watching it. I view the interaction as a 3 person thing where everyone is an equal part of the meet but receiving different types of pleasure from the sessions. The cuck eating my cum in a superficial way is confirmation of my, his and her roles. It’s almost as if it’s a cerebral continuation of the outward act that we all just experienced. Even though I may have already cum , by him doing that it’s as if the moment is continued just a bit longer. But I get it it’s not for everyone.
A fair number of people get really worked up over labeling this act. I could not agree more with your words here. I view it as an act of respect and submission to the wife and bull. I think it is a very symbolic act to do this in front of the bull.

I think it's so damn gross to see a cuck cleaning up another human male's cum. I can't help but make the same disgusted and disappointed face whenever I see it happen.

and yet, I think a "man" who would belittle himself to such a great extent really does belong at the bottom of the barrel eating my fucking cum out of his wife

god, it's so gross, and the fact that you would do it is so pathetic that I just have to ******* you to do it anyway

I'll never understand you but you deserve to be *******-fed my cum you fucking wimps
i clean my wife's Lovers cum since about 20 years ago, SIR. i give You that it's gross. i learned to live with that, but i still don't like it. i agree with You, SIR, also that i'm at the bottom of the barrel. i know i'm not really a Man. Alpha Men are my idols. my name, subbeing, is the name mi wife have chosen for me. i also know i'm pathetic. «Pathetic» is a word i receive almost every day. But SIR, this way i am, it's not something i want. i was born this way. For most of my life i've preyed to awoke one day being and Alpha. i'm not happy the way i am, but i learned to accept it, and to live with me.

You could say I'm selfish.... I like to keep it for myself..
Most of the times when my wife finishes sex with her bull she calls me to lick and clean her pussy while she's resting side by side with him in bed.
In the beginning I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to lick even my own cum out of her pussy. But as she insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again.... So, I was ready for the next step to lick her bull's cum from her pussy. Now, I got used to it. Not only it doesn't bother me anymore, but I also enjoy cleaning her lovely pussy with my tongue after sex with her bull!

Our Bull does. Most of the time i lick my wife while she is sucking his cock clean. i understand that there are people who don't understand how a "man" can eat/lick another man's cum. For me it is multi fold. my wife provided relief to our Bull and by licking her i give her an additional relief and show my appreciation. Also i show to our Bull my appreciation and support that He uses my wife for his relief. Last but not least it is my reward from both of them. i luv the taste of his cum mixed with her pussy juice 🥰

Um that would be a big no. Hubby is not a cuck and I would not expect him at all to do anything he does not want to do or is grossed out by. Not our gig. 🤷‍♂️
Seems fair to both of you, But what if he wanted to try it and found out he actually likes it , And wants it again .
Would you be ok with that ?

I have always liked eating my wife after I came in her and have been playing ways with prostate orgasms to get those big ones just so I can enjoy a huge wad to eat , she at first was put off on it cause of the " gay " factor, but as time want on and lots of conversation about this , it is a no-brainer ( if that's the term ) that I'm going down on her cum filled hole and I'm gonna be enjoying it a lot .
For me it's about the pleasure of it , the wetness and the " My Turn " that we both get off on and she has never denied me yet , I can understand a denial sometimes, and that can be fun but only to a point never long term so we have fun she gets hers I get mine , .

All jokes aside I enjoy watching it. I view the interaction as a 3 person thing where everyone is an equal part of the meet but receiving different types of pleasure from the sessions. The cuck eating my cum in a superficial way is confirmation of my, his and her roles. It’s almost as if it’s a cerebral continuation of the outward act that we all just experienced. Even though I may have already cum , by him doing that it’s as if the moment is continued just a bit longer. But I get it it’s not for everyone.
Couldn’t agree more. After 10 years of my wife cucking me the act, the completion of the cuckolding is me licking my wife’s pussy clean of her BF’s cum. It’s about our roles, respect, love, lust, etc. When they are done fucking, its my responsibility to clean them both.

In my experience, most Bulls like to send hotwives to their cuckolds to be clean out. At least is what happens with my wife and a few of her friends. In my first cuckold experience, more than 20 years ago, it was the Bull who ordered me to clean my wife. And since then i had hundreds (¿thousands?) of clean ups ordered by my wife's Bulls. For me it was never easy. To much humiliation, enmasculation. But i saw and heard what Bulls feel about this: «come on faggot, eat My cum from your wife cunt», «go whore and give a kiss to your husband», «this cunt is mine, faggot, clean it», «you can't cum fag, but yo can clean». i think that consuming Bull's seed is a radical sign of who is who, and what is who. Nothing made me more no man that consuming my wife's Bull cum. i think that Bulls may feel the same thing but from the other side: You have to be so powerfull to fuck other man's wife, and then to make her husband eat Your seed. Hoy many Men can do that?​

NO EFFING DOUBT

My girlfriend and I came into this from a bdsm background. So for us, it is all about the power exchange and submission.

Everyone will have different acts that give them that experience. Subs need the feeling of being powerless, Bulls need the experience of feeling in control and powerful.

The best bulls in our opinion are the ones that understand they have two subs to use and enjoy, but more importantly to ensure they are taken care of and their needs are met.

And those lovely hot wives get the pleasure of experiencing both. Being in the middle of that chain of command of you will can be complex because you have to be a good Dom and a good sub.

To answer the original question, some bulls we played with love it. And those are the ones we’ve enjoyed the most. Not all of them really liked the act, but they enjoyed the power exchange and understood that it is still a 3 way relationship.

Is it gross? Yep…and honestly sex is kind of messy in general.

As a bull, it absolutely grosses me out and I can't help but express disgust over it vocally, but that seems to really get my cucks off rather than discourage them. There are a lot of disgusting things that I turn my nose up at which totally drives the cuck crazy. Pissing all over him with my extremely rank urine is one such thing. I can't stand the sillage.

I think it's so damn gross to see a cuck cleaning up another human male's cum. I can't help but make the same disgusted and disappointed face whenever I see it happen.

and yet, I think a "man" who would belittle himself to such a great extent really does belong at the bottom of the barrel eating my fucking cum out of his wife

god, it's so gross, and the fact that you would do it is so pathetic that I just have to ******* you to do it anyway

I'll never understand you but you deserve to be *******-fed my cum you fucking wimps
Are you a black bull? On your profile I read "couple"

Back