Bulls cumshots

Gutts

Male
Question for the ladies.
What is such a big turn on with a bbc cum shot? Even at the risk of a baby to make you not think twice. Would you say it’s the greatest pleasure you could get out of a male?

The feel of a cock pulsing as he shoots his cum in me is awesome, feeling a guys cock plus and pulse sending a huge load in me is a feeling I'll never tire of. The more the guy cums the hornier I get and my orgasam will be stronger also.
When the guy shoots a huge load of cum in me it makes me feel wonderful, like I did a good job making him horny, or he really enjoyed playing with me. Also a bit of a power trip, knowing a 64 yr old woman just rocked his boat enough to make him cum like a horse.

The feel of a cock pulsing as he shoots his cum in me is awesome, feeling a guys cock plus and pulse sending a huge load in me is a feeling I'll never tire of. The more the guy cums the hornier I get and my orgasam will be stronger also.
When the guy shoots a huge load of cum in me it makes me feel wonderful, like I did a good job making him horny, or he really enjoyed playing with me. Also a bit of a power trip, knowing a 64 yr old woman just rocked his boat enough to make him cum like a horse.
Couldn’t have said it better !!!!!!!

Back