Bulls - Are you ok with the husband watching and or participating?

To me asking if a hubby can watch or participate in the pleasing of his wife is like asking if a man can enjoy the festivities at a party that he himself is throwing and catering!

The answer that you receive to this question will easily determine whether the guy that you are talking to is a real lifestyle bull or just a guy who likes getting laid as a bull by lifestyle women!

For the bulls. Are you ok with the husband watching and or participating? Have you been with a wife alone?View attachment 4965848
If a bull is not ok with the husband watching or participating, then he is not a bull, he is just a guy who wants to fuck your wife's pussy free of cost.
You better tell that guy to find a ****** because he doesn't deserve to be a bull.

First of all, nice pic! This is a great ass.

Can't speak for the bulls, but technically the bull fucks the wife in front of her man.
Said that, I understand that outside of groups of people already used to the lifestyle it could be difficult.
My cuckold fantasies didn't realize, yet. I asked to a good friend (and it took a lot of time to decide) to fuck my GF. I had to explain carefully my position, and he agreed. My gf said no. Now is no but... But this but is probably just a nope.
Even if that happened, 120% they wouldn't be comfortable with me watching.

For the bulls. Are you ok with the husband watching and or participating? Have you been with a wife alone?View attachment 4965848

Get verified and you have access to the "Real Members' section. You'll get better answers from Real ppl👍🏽

I agree that you don’t qualify as a bull if you are to insecure to at least let the husband watch
The husband can always watch just as long as he knows he can not touch me in anyway shape or form, he can enjoy being on clean up duty all he likes as long as he knows not from me, & i dont know why but me hearing a husband say" fuck her harder" always makes me get even harder loool.

The husband can always watch just as long as he knows he can not touch me in anyway shape or form, he can enjoy being on clean up duty all he likes as long as he knows not from me, & i dont know why but me hearing a husband say" fuck her harder" always makes me get even harder loool.
It's like running a maraton and having your buddy cheer for you lol!

From the couples side, we do all 3. For safety, we typically always start out as 3some play. I (husband) play as a bull w other couples and I understand the different dynamics each situations brings. I balance between joining in as she wishes, while still not interrupting what our bull’s plan might be. And as she gets more into him and the play, I step back. She knows I’m close, but not close enough to be a distraction. That’s the perfect time to record!
She did have one date that went so well, I never got undressed and joined in. I was happy to sit back and watch. Once comfortable, she plays solo and loves it. It’s a more intimate date and neither has to worry about entertaining me. I still request it gets recorded.

From the couples side, we do all 3. For safety, we typically always start out as 3some play. I (husband) play as a bull w other couples and I understand the different dynamics each situations brings. I balance between joining in as she wishes, while still not interrupting what our bull’s plan might be. And as she gets more into him and the play, I step back. She knows I’m close, but not close enough to be a distraction. That’s the perfect time to record!
She did have one date that went so well, I never got undressed and joined in. I was happy to sit back and watch. Once comfortable, she plays solo and loves it. It’s a more intimate date and neither has to worry about entertaining me. I still request it gets recorded.
Great answer.. Thanks!

That actually annoys me. Nothing I can't stand more than another dude trying to tell ME how to fucck 🧐
Black man have better rhythm when it comes to this. The last thing I need is some 5 inch dude tell me how to use MY tool

Back