Bull wins stories recommendations?

Any recommendations on stories like Suewatchers where the bull usually wins the wife from the husband and the husband usually has some kind of manipulation going on around him outside his control. Very unique genre and usually few gems.
Interesting.
I/we have been around a dom couple for 12 yrs now (I think) where the wife is very manipulative, but subtle about it (usually). She figures you out, pushes your buttons and gets you to do things you would not do on your own. This also includes the husband.

Ya know..............she totally gets off on it. I mean sexually.

I have told her to F off and leave me alone.......... anddddddd then I'm calling her again in a few months. So, it's a love hate relationship.

Some of the couples she has been involved with have had disasterous results (divorce and broken families). While I've called her Satan's wife more than once, I cannot say I would change the way my family turned out. If I planned it myself, it would be different, but I just love every part of my family and how it "fell together"

Interesting.
I/we have been around a dom couple for 12 yrs now (I think) where the wife is very manipulative, but subtle about it (usually). She figures you out, pushes your buttons and gets you to do things you would not do on your own. This also includes the husband.

I have told her to F off and leave me alone.......... anddddddd then I'm calling her again in a few months. So, it's a love hate relationship.

Some of the couples she has been involved with have had disasterous results (divorce and broken families). While I've called her Satan's wife more than once, I cannot say I would change the way my family turned out. If I planned it myself, it would be different, but I just love every part of my family and how it "fell together"
I would be intrested to know more about you and this lifestyle.

Any recommendations on stories like Suewatchers where the bull usually wins the wife from the husband and the husband usually has some kind of manipulation going on around him outside his control. Very unique genre and usually few gems.
Hi, where can i read more stories about this. It's certainly sounds interesting

Interesting.

Wow that is definitely interesting to say the least!! Was it something she was always into?? So is it her and her husband who are both doms? Really curious about their dynamic

Hi, where can i read more stories about this. It's certainly sounds interesting
It’s a really unique niche if stories you don’t really find haha. The guy sue watcher has his work on literotica. Usually writes about stories that hits the kind of thing that’s fun in fantasy but not so much for real life haha

I’ve really love this genre. There are a couple of long series that I really like over on literotica that capture this well...

Cassie’s Island Adventure
UCLA to big D

Back