Bull wants to breed me

Does he want to help support the baby? Does he want to be part of the baby's life? Getting a woman pregnant isn't really that big of a deal. Turning a baby into a useful member of society is a very big deal. If he isn't interested in that. (get it in writing) Then continue to fuck but use reliable birth control

My wife has a black boyfriend with my blessing and encouragement he’s a co worker and doesn’t know that I know about him

we fantasized for years about her being with a black man and this was the only way it would actually happen she would never do it in front of me she’s Asian and shy that way.

she’s in her mid 40’s very goodlooking I’m in my mid 50’s and he’s 32 a very nice guy great shape they’ve been together a while now and have sex at his apartment ....we have ******* of our own teenagers....lately he has been whispering in her ear “ will you have my baby ?” While having sex...he doesn’t cum until she gives up and whispers back “yes.”....

They don’t talk about it after but more and more he’s keeping her in the bed and not letting her clean up as if to make sure his seed is reaching her womb.

she can absolutely still get pregnant and was becoming concerned he’s going to get her pregnant.....

this is where I am completely torn with absolute excitement of him trying to get her pregnant but the the reality of it happens.

I’ve notice lately that she sees my acceptance of her getting pregnant and has Herself thought of possibility....She’ll say things like “IHe’s going to get me pregnant and I’m going to have to do this all over again” referring to taking care of a baby since our ******* are teenagers now and says “ you’ll be sorry”

I’ve completely stopped having intercourse sex with her I just foreplay with her while talking about him trying to get her pregnant....it’s making her want him even more I just know it l.

I’m / we are now playing a very dangerous but heart pounding exciting game

Back