Bull that won't verify his identity

Jockseter..ive had two recent encounters good ones to mmmm... But I hear you...always have a back up plan. Always keep in mind people will flake. From my experience the ones that flake are the white guys with cute pretty wives.we have the bbc, so I'm guessing you white guys feel inferior to our superior bbc. Afraid that your wives/ girlfriends will stop fucking you. Well white guys that's tbe risk you took when you introduced your women to black cocks, they're tired of white weeners. To answer your question jockster that's why there are so many flakes
well aren't we full of ourselves.

So a few years ago, a friend's wife was fucking this black bull and I asked her if she could refer him to me. The guy gave me his email, and after a year of emails he finally gave me his cell number so we could text that way. Now here we are, tomorrow night the wife is going out to a bar an hour and a half before I get off work to wait for me and have some drinks. She doesn't know this yet, but he'll be there right around the same time as she will. I've told him all the tricks and her secrets to ensure his success at secretly seducing her. I've told him how I want him to own her and all of that. If he seduced her at the bar he'll more than likely bring her to our house that night. He promises success at getting her to submit herself and her body to him and we've discussed the many things he and I want him to do with and to her.

The problem is that he is not wanting to prove or verify with me anything about him. Like he won't send me any pics of any part of his face and says I can wait to take pics of his cock while it's going in my wife.

What do you all think I'm regards to that? I mean I just want a little proof from him that he's black, attractive and big dicked. I mean I have promised him the first chance at hands on seduction of her and all these other things.

Is it right that I ask for some kinda pics?
your getting strung along. I have some bulls who don't want any pics of face taken and I honor that.I don't show mine. In a professional career its part of the game. Find one you can meet and greet with. Leave this to Halloween.

Last edited:
The guy you’ve been emailing is about as fake as this story. 🤣

And if this story is true, no legit blk gentleman is going to spend an entire yr emailing you knowing your wife has no clue of the arrangement 🤦‍♀️🤣
I have to agree with @Jenniferkayla on this one. A real man is going to verify, or he is not going to pursue a woman that is "clueless" I always get guys who want me to seduce their gf or wife and they dont know. And I have to tell them over and over again, that is deceitful and manipulative to the woman. that is the opposite of sex-positive.

I have a guy in NYC that wants me to fuck his gf. We have talked for over a year. I have met him, had drinks with him. So he knows who I am and we have verified that we are both real and serious. But I keep telling him it won't happen with his gf, unless she wants to do something. So I have told him to give her my social media accounts, and just have her start a chat with me. If she talks to me and he shows his support, his gf will feel like it's safe to explore. Consent is so critical and a lot of the men who want their wives to have sex, forget about wife consent.

anyway, hope I didnt preach too much :)

And if this story is true, no legit blk gentleman is going to spend an entire yr emailing you knowing your wife has no clue of the arrangement 🤦‍♀️🤣
right, these dudes be capping hard af. the fuckery needs to stop

So a few years ago, a friend's wife was fucking this black bull and I asked her if she could refer him to me. The guy gave me his email, and after a year of emails he finally gave me his cell number so we could text that way. Now here we are, tomorrow night the wife is going out to a bar an hour and a half before I get off work to wait for me and have some drinks. She doesn't know this yet, but he'll be there right around the same time as she will. I've told him all the tricks and her secrets to ensure his success at secretly seducing her. I've told him how I want him to own her and all of that. If he seduced her at the bar he'll more than likely bring her to our house that night. He promises success at getting her to submit herself and her body to him and we've discussed the many things he and I want him to do with and to her.

The problem is that he is not wanting to prove or verify with me anything about him. Like he won't send me any pics of any part of his face and says I can wait to take pics of his cock while it's going in my wife.

What do you all think I'm regards to that? I mean I just want a little proof from him that he's black, attractive and big dicked. I mean I have promised him the first chance at hands on seduction of her and all these other things.

Is it right that I ask for some kinda pics?
Then don't meet, I don't care for the verification on this site kinda childish. But if you are messaging someone and they don't show their face, then pass

Exactly, lol. Someone has too much time on his hands.

I am in Portland, Oregon. This story completely sounds like BS & fake. I feel sorry for his 'wife' if he really has one. Yep, completely illegal too.
Are there no moderators left to delete/flag non-verified accounts that sounds and smells and actually is fake like these ones anymore in this site?

A couple of points. If you already have mutual contact then the guy is already confirmed as legit if you actually trust your friend. Funny how you trust your friend but not your wife enough to let her in on this black man iwho is supposedly going to fuck her. This is another case of ‘oh, this is my wife, what are you gonna do to seduce her? ‘. Another wanna be stroking his cock while dreaming about his wife doing something that she’s not even aware you really want her to do. So, here’s a clue. Get your wife on board if she actually wants to. And quit wasting our time with bullshit.

It's funny the title of this thread references "a bull who won't prove his identity" yet here you are, an UNVERIFIED couple profile that was created almost 6 months ago. You claim that you and your "wife" have been together for 17 years and of those 17 years; for 15 of them you have been trying to get her to fuck other men for yours, not hers, but just your enjoyment and pleasure. In those 15 years of your trying, you claim she has been with 4 or 5 other men in the last 8 years. So for 15 years you have been so passionate on your wife being with other men, you can't accurately recall whether it's been just 4 or 5 other men; for someone so invested it's quite odd you can't remember such a low number. You claim your "wife" is shy and works best when she has no idea in regards to her potential suitors or prospective partners; yet you feel the love of your life is in a place to be "fucked, broken and addicted" as well as "owned"? I haven't even touched on your bullshit bar scenario taking place in one of the strictest Covid-19 restricted states; or how you gave this "bull" all the "tips and tricks to secretly seducing" yet after 15 years of pursuing this you still haven't had success in your approach.

What you are doing is wrong and completely selfish. If you are married and those pictures are of your wife, I can guarantee she has absolutely zero idea that you are posting them all over the internet and has no clue that her "husband" is a weak, cowardly piece of *******. Every statement, every post, every photo and video you have posted was done without the consent or knowledge of the involved party; this is considered a sexual crime. It's time to man up and admit your interest in this dynamic to your unsuspecting wife or do the right thing and delete every profile, picture etc you have falsified her in.
Preach

Back