Bull size

Ronway

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
What’s the size that most women want their bull to be? I’m 8” fat. I’ve talked to several people on here and 10” seems to be the most preferred. Is that the norm? I’m still relatively new to the lifestyle as for a few long experiences.

my wife says girth is most important...in fact, she says my 6" would probably get her off if it weren't so thin (4.5" around) She loves the feeling of being stretched and full. I've also seen her experience some extremely pleasurable sensations when being fucked by 9"-10" BBC....so apparently the extra length has it's benefits as well.

What’s the size that most women want their bull to be? I’m 8” fat. I’ve talked to several people on here and 10” seems to be the most preferred. Is that the norm? I’m still relatively new to the lifestyle as for a few long experiences.
That depends on the bull I have been with guys 8 inches and they definitely knew how to use it and some have been bigger and definitely had no clue !!!!
And HONESTLY personally makes a huge difference also

Mine does prefer bigger than me. She likes length and girth.

Back