Bull or wife remove condom...even if hubby disagree

After having sex for a couple hours I asked my "date" if he was going to cum. He said maybe but was having trouble due to wearing a condom.
I asked if he wanted to take it off and of course he said yes, but before he would he went into the other room to ask my husband if it would be all right. Date come back without protection and came within two minutes. The only complaint was that he didn't take it out as asked. Very hot though. Having a guy wear protection takes a lot of the after sex stress away, but sometimes, you need to be flexible.

After having sex for a couple hours I asked my "date" if he was going to cum. He said maybe but was having trouble due to wearing a condom.
I asked if he wanted to take it off and of course he said yes, but before he would he went into the other room to ask my husband if it would be all right. Date come back without protection and came within two minutes. The only complaint was that he didn't take it out as asked. Very hot though. Having a guy wear protection takes a lot of the after sex stress away, but sometimes, you need to be flexible.
Not really fucking BBC with no condoms is risking your life every time cuz the BBC is not just fucking you lol

I hope like hell all of this bareback talk is only with 1or 2 tested and trusted men. I hear all this bullshit by women claiming to be cumsluts. YOU WHITE WOMEN KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AREN'T HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH RANDOM BLACK MEN. AND YOUR BULL ISN'T SHARING YOU BAREBACK WITH HIS FRIENDS. Because they are his friends and he KNOWS THEY WILL FUCK ANYTHING AND HE WOULDN'T FUCK BEHIND THEM!!!
Well,,,23 years in the lifestyle and never used a condom, in fact both my hub and I made it a point several times while arranging a meeting, that it was mandatory that they cum inside me if the wanted a repeat invite,,,when I feel a strangers cum enter my pussy and I know my hub’s watching, there’s a psychological side to it, which results in me instantly cumming with my strongest orgasm of the night, not to have that would be like taking a cut in pay,,,who does that? I’d literally rather not fuck at all, no hard feelings, you go your way and I go mine. Besides, how is my hub suppose to eat a pie that isn’t there?

Both Chris and I are into interracial cuckolding because it's very satisfying, very erotic and arousing. Having a black pregnancy and a black baby was is also very arousing.

But we decided to have Julia because we wanted to be parents and give her a great childhood. It would be unjust to through Julia into the world just because we find IR cuckolding arousing.

Julia is the best thing that has happened to us.

View attachment 1621726
The perfect offspring!

Well,,,23 years in the lifestyle and never used a condom, in fact both my hub and I made it a point several times while arranging a meeting, that it was mandatory that they cum inside me if the wanted a repeat invite,,,when I feel a strangers cum enter my pussy and I know my hub’s watching, there’s a psychological side to it, which results in me instantly cumming with my strongest orgasm of the night, not to have that would be like taking a cut in pay,,,who does that? I’d literally rather not fuck at all, no hard feelings, you go your way and I go mine. Besides, how is my hub suppose to eat a pie that isn’t there?

Yeah this is more common than people think. I was at a woman's place and she apparently liked black men. This was a few years ago. Had some random guy over from Craigslist and fucked him raw. I obviously declined to do the same after seeing how reckless she was. She was hot but I'd rather have peace of mind and know I didn't just get chlamydia or gonorrhea

We used the condom request as a test. If I the hubby requested the condom and the bull ignored it or put one on and later slipped it off he was a keeper. If he kept it on he may or may not be a keeper. It turned us both on if when an alpha male slipped off the condom and took my lady's pussy bareback. Regardless, a bull should never wear a condom.
I don't agree that's takeing a chance with your life your not the only one that BBC if fucking lol

After reading the stats on how many people get killed in car accidents a year, we started looking up others,,,so now we just sit in our living room staring at each other worrying about tornados, Space Lab, and crashing airplanes while we look up the stats on what drives people to ******* their spouses,,,LOL. From the minute you’re born everything’s trying to ******* you. For 23 years we rolled the dice, and the only thing that ever happened was while we swung with another couple, my hub came away with a case of “Orchitis”, his left testable blew up to the size of a peach, apparently it was due to a PH imbalance that the girlfriend of the couple (who was 18), had,,,the second time we were with them everything was fine. Right now you’re thinking “second time”? My husband was 36 at the time,,,I mentioned that the girls was 18 right, but I neglected to mention she had the body of an 18 year old girl,,,I’m pretty sure even the women reading this know deep down, that for a 36 year old man, and a teeny bopper, that’s as close to being on the edge without going to jail as it gets. You‘d be hard pressed to find a man who’s little head listened to his big head under those circumstances, especially after the doctor told him he most like built up the antibodies he needed so it wouldn’t happen again,,he called her boyfriend the next day. That’s was one of the few women I ever got it on with, and the only one I have pictures to prove it, LOL

After reading the stats on how many people get killed in car accidents a year, we started looking up others,,,so now we just sit in our living room staring at each other worrying about tornados, Space Lab, and crashing airplanes while we look up the stats on what drives people to ******* their spouses,,,LOL. From the minute you’re born everything’s trying to ******* you. For 23 years we rolled the dice, and the only thing that ever happened was while we swung with another couple, my hub came away with a case of “Orchitis”, his left testable blew up to the size of a peach, apparently it was due to a PH imbalance that the girlfriend of the couple (who was 18), had,,,the second time we were with them everything was fine. Right now you’re thinking “second time”? My husband was 36 at the time,,,I mentioned that the girls was 18 right, but I neglected to mention she had the body of an 18 year old girl,,,I’m pretty sure even the women reading this know deep down, that for a 36 year old man, and a teeny bopper, that’s as close to being on the edge without going to jail as it gets. You‘d be hard pressed to find a man who’s little head listened to his big head under those circumstances, especially after the doctor told him he most like built up the antibodies he needed so it wouldn’t happen again,,he called her boyfriend the next day. That’s was one of the few women I ever got it on with, and the only one I have pictures to prove it, LOL
Crazy story.i guess it's okay to fuck BBC with out condoms lol ever women on here is getting filled and eating BBC cum

It doesn't matter what a cuck thinks! if the wife or bull wish it then its bareback from that point
Yes fuck the hubby lol what ever he says the only thing that matters is BBC making everyone's wife on here a BBC cunt slut wife just like a $2 whore

I've had two bulls on different occasions fuck me so hard and fast the condom rolled off inside my without me noticing. Try going to the ladies room afterwards and digging on out of yourself.
We use them on most occasions, but is still nothing like that first blast of semen to push over the edge of a massive orgasm.
Yes no worries if you're going to take a chance with your life with no condoms.might as well die happy lol cuz your not the only one that BBC is fucking lol

The first few times I was with blackmen condoms were used, probably the fourth meeting with him and one of his friends is when, not sure if on purposes or broke but my black lover was bare in me. I was worried (for a minute) but something just overcame me and I wanted to feel them bare in me, what a totally different feeling!
Yes and I guess it's worth risking your life and your family aswell with no condoms lol.cuz your not the only one that BBC is fucking and I'll bet the other BBC slut wife your BBC is fucking had the same . feeling no condoms thats way aid's started BBC is fucking you . and your fucking ever one he has lol

Back