Bull or Fuck Buddy

Juicebecks

Couple
Real Person
Hey, so I haven't posted in forever as the female half of the couple. I just have a quick question for other couples.

Do you have an actual bull or just a fwb? My bbc is great and literally fucks me so good, but he's definitely just a fwb. He comes over maybe once a month, we make small talk, he destroys my pussy, then he leaves.

I guess my question is whether this is typical of everyone else or whether others have an actual bull? I really want a bull that will take charge, make me be his little slut, and cuck my bf. If you do have a bull, how did you find him and how long did it take to build report?

I think what my wife has is more of the FWB variety, except one that is actually more and she calls him her boyfriend and even tell him that she loves him.

I have a couple of bulls that I play with but the bull that knows us the best is the one yhat we have been playing with for 7 years. Like you, I like it when my bull takes charge and dominates me. He knows me so well by now, very little words are needed prior to our visits.

Hey, so I haven't posted in forever as the female half of the couple. I just have a quick question for other couples.

Do you have an actual bull or just a fwb? My bbc is great and literally fucks me so good, but he's definitely just a fwb. He comes over maybe once a month, we make small talk, he destroys my pussy, then he leaves.

I guess my question is whether this is typical of everyone else or whether others have an actual bull? I really want a bull that will take charge, make me be his little slut, and cuck my bf. If you do have a bull, how did you find him and how long did it take to build report?

Fu k buddy for sure

My wife has a BF who she spends every weekend with! They are way closer than a FB but he is not a bull in the sense most people use the term! They are loving and loved! The sex is awesome but it is more than that! I am so happy for them both!

Sounds like my dream scenario.

That’s right up my alley if you’re still looking for that.

Back