Bull Moves in During Quarantine and Regret

Fiancé and I recently got into this lifestyle due to me not being able to please her. She has a high sex drive and I wanted her to be happy, so her bull fucks her about once a week. Recently, due to the covid situation, we thought that it wouldn’t be safe for her to go to the bull, so we invited him to live with us until the situation dies down. Instead of having sex with him once a week, she now has sex almost every day with him. I’m starting to get jealous, especially because it happens at different times during the day. At least when she went to her bull, I thought I had some control as I let her go and knew the time. Now, he fucks her wherever he wants and whenever. Even when my fiancé and I have sex, it’s normally after she’s done with her bull and it feels less intimate. Moreover she’s been stretched out by this point and her vagina is loose after sex with the bull. I told her about this and she said she’ll try to cut it down, but I wanted to ask if I should expect this to be the new norm? For what it’s worth, I’m 3.8 inches, the bull is 8.6. Don’t know how much this would impact anything.
stop wasting time and prepare your home for the black baby that is on its way.
well fancy that lol

As a guy who has been the bull many times to couples I would never do anything that appeared to be disrespectful, or insensitive towards either party of any playmates because I have always considered them good friends. For what this man is sharing with me his most prized possession, his lovely hotwife I will always show the cuck the utmost respect unless we are playing some sort of kinky roleplay. He has more than earned the title of friend to me and I would never be comfortable knowing that he feels somehow put out or marginalized by my actions in any way. If I cannot be a special edition to a marriage or relationship as a friend and a bull then I won't be anything at all!

So much love to all you cucks and hubby's out there for your friendship, trust, and your lovely wives! ❤

well said - well said. Wish more had that consideration but it just seems like the cuck desires that humiliation. That ******* has got me SMH

Not to mention - you knew what bull you had. You know he didn’t respect you in the first place. He’d probably fuck your wife right next to you in the guest room while you say, “cmon man”

Cucks love humiliation. So I don’t feel bad

although I do.

This is a really common conflict in a lot of the husbands I talk to, coach and work with. They want this desire but the harsh realities are really harsh. But it sounds like you and your wife needed better communication, which is really hard to do and establish after your relationship and dynamic has fallen into a routine and you have a lot of bad habits.

Whether a bull moves in or not, unless you and your wife have agreed that you are worthless and that her bull owns the both of you, you are still the husband. I have a lot of conversations with husbands, who a majority of the time express to me that they are afraid to talk to their wife about their feelings and what they truly want. They just deflect and hide behind "I just want to make my wife happy."

For some men, they will never ever get over this flawed viewpoint. For some guys, they start to get it, and work with me, and the wives are grateful. Your wife married you because she loves you. She didnt marry you because she liked how you dressed. Trust me, you are probably a real ******* show in the fashion dept. Your wife wants to make you happy that's why she is fucking someone else. Women do not on average go around "looking" for sex partners. they dont need to, men are hitting on women all the time. So for a married woman to entertain sex with someone other than her husband, she is doing it because you want it. Now, dont get me wrong, she will enjoy it, if the man is a quality lover and bull, because I mean, women love sex. Some of the men on this site, overlook that viewpoint as well. Women love sex!

I try to empower the wives and also the husbands to find their voice in the marriage and relationship. You have to communicate with each other, otherwise eventually everything falls apart.

hung teacher - giving us a lesson. Good ******* man. That’s how you break it down

We've been in the IR Cuckold lifestyle about 8 years. Man, the "Cuckold Angst" feelings never go away. They come and go. I haven't had my little dick in her pussy in years. I get to jack off and eat the creampies. That's it. She wants Big Black Cock only. Said she cannot feel me in her pussy, and doesn't want my little dick. Loves me. She says. But will never stop fucking men with big black cocks, so if I love her, I'll learn to live with it. When I have the most anxiety is when I can't come home because men are coming to fuck her and they don't want me there, or she's going to fuck a guy at his house. His house is the toughest. I never get used to that. But, she said she always has fun. She wants some BBC almost daily. Personally, I think she's a sex addict, she just says she's a BBC slut. It is what it is. It's the lifestyle I chose to be in with her. No going back. I can never go back from the videos and pics I've posted. Never. She fucking loves it. She actually thinks my feelings of jealousy or humiliation are funny. But, is what it is. Get used to it.
i live and feel the same. Exactly.

I have seen this before and some couples should not be in the lifestyle until they communicate and develop healthy boundaries of respect for each other. Again, the purpose of the BULL to is too enhance the quality/intimacy of the relationship...NOT a bloody replacement nor disrespect towards the husband.

Fiancé and I recently got into this lifestyle due to me not being able to please her. She has a high sex drive and I wanted her to be happy, so her bull fucks her about once a week. Recently, due to the covid situation, we thought that it wouldn’t be safe for her to go to the bull, so we invited him to live with us until the situation dies down. Instead of having sex with him once a week, she now has sex almost every day with him. I’m starting to get jealous, especially because it happens at different times during the day. At least when she went to her bull, I thought I had some control as I let her go and knew the time. Now, he fucks her wherever he wants and whenever. Even when my fiancé and I have sex, it’s normally after she’s done with her bull and it feels less intimate. Moreover she’s been stretched out by this point and her vagina is loose after sex with the bull. I told her about this and she said she’ll try to cut it down, but I wanted to ask if I should expect this to be the new norm? For what it’s worth, I’m 3.8 inches, the bull is 8.6. Don’t know how much this would impact anything.

Introduce her here. With pictures or other media.

All I want to know is where do I find a cuck couple like this in Destin Fla area

I have seen this before and some couples should not be in the lifestyle until they communicate and develop healthy boundaries of respect for each other. Again, the purpose of the BULL to is too enhance the quality/intimacy of the relationship...NOT a bloody replacement nor disrespect towards the husband.

Uh...I don't think it's any of your business what another couple decides. Who put you in charge of deciding the purpose of a black bull?

I made the mistake of letting a friend move in till he got on his feet. I always try to get my wife to fuck others, so when out of the blue she said he was gonna fuck him. I told her he said he hadn't fucked in close to 2 years. She said so? I told her if a man is hunger, gets a meal, and doesn't know when he gets to eat again he will want a lot. I told her he will probably want to fuck more than a cpl of times I told her give him all he wants, as long as he wants, any way he wants and I would not wait up on her. That started the end of me being the alpha

Back