Bull love my wife

Hello,

We are in doubt, me and my wife, she has been around a bull for 3 years, and we have the impression that he is in love with her, he does not see other women even though he is very beautiful, talks about children with Lucy, to her photo on her home phone, kisses her a lot,
We are literally attached to him and we cannot see ourselves living without him,
But it's still a weird situation,
What should we do?

View attachment 4015045

Hello,

We are in doubt, me and my wife, she has been around a bull for 3 years, and we have the impression that he is in love with her, he does not see other women even though he is very beautiful, talks about children with Lucy, to her photo on her home phone, kisses her a lot,
We are literally attached to him and we cannot see ourselves living without him,
What should we do?

View attachment 4015045
Either live as a threesome or nix the Bull.

That's the problem, I'm ready to quit with him and my wife would rather we move to live with him, away from our friends and family.
That would be a deal breaker for me. Your wife is willing to uproot your whole lives to accommodate him.. How does she not see how asinine that is?!

Communicate with her. Also understand and let her know that you realize cutting him out of the picture may be extremely difficult. In many ways it is and feels like a horrible break up when you've been intimate with someone for a good amount of time. I can't speak for everyone but I know for myself, I was hurting when I could no longer see my ongoing bull of only ten months. I missed him and for some time I resented my husband - after all, it was his fantasy that ultimately put me in that situation. My heart wouldn't have been hurting if it wasn't for his fantasy.

I never questioned if I still loved my husband, that was a no brainer, of course I loved him still, but I also had grown an attachment of sorts to the other man.

It took time to heal from that. So be patient with her, but also be weary of red flags indicating she has no plans on being level headed about the situation. Know when to end it, if it has to come down to that.

Also just wanted to add, what helped my healing was my husband allowing me to vent and freely express the emotional attachment I had grown for our bull. I was having difficulty getting over it because I was afraid to be sad in front of him.. so I finally asked him if I could express the way I'm feeling without him getting upset or angry at me, he agreed. To my surprise, he did exactly that. He then comforted me and hugged me tight and let me fall into a million pieces in his arms. That's when my healing truly began. I felt even closer to my husband after that.

Hello,

What should we do?

View attachment 4015045

Hello,

What should we do?

View attachment 4015045
not sure
do what comes in your head.

Also just wanted to add, what helped my healing was my husband allowing me to vent and freely express the emotional attachment I had grown for our bull. I was having difficulty getting over it because I was afraid to be sad in front of him.. so I finally asked him if I could express the way I'm feeling without him getting upset or angry at me, he agreed. To my surprise, he did exactly that. He then comforted me and hugged me tight and let me fall into a million pieces in his arms. That's when my healing truly began. I felt even closer to my husband after that.
When Andy, my first black lover (and one of hubby John's best friends) moved to America to get married, I was devastated, because I was totally in love with him. I had fallen for this man (not just a big black cock) and my husband had let me. (See our post.Our story so far.) What helped was that John was also missing him, not just because of the fun we three had, but as a mate. I cried for days, and John comforted me. I had several short term trysts, then I met Steve. I am very emotionally attached to him and love him in a different way to Andy and John. We still keep in touch with Andy (and his wife Michelle). :lips: :lips: Mrs J and John.

When Andy, my first black lover (and one of hubby John's best friends) moved to America to get married, I was devastated, because I was totally in love with him. I had fallen for this man (not just a big black cock) and my husband had let me. (See our post.Our story so far.) What helped was that John was also missing him, not just because of the fun we three had, but as a mate. I cried for days, and John comforted me. I had several short term trysts, then I met Steve. I am very emotionally attached to him and love him in a different way to Andy and John. We still keep in touch with Andy (and his wife Michelle). :lips: :lips: Mrs J and John.
We grow close to our loved ones only when we start distancing. But time and good people around us help us heal

Back