I was in the bedroom, fresh out of the shower. I had my shorts on and I was putting on my bra.
Hubby comes in as I turn around I cross my arms over my boobs holding my bra because I haven’t fastened it yet.
It starlted me because he had this tall black guy with him. Hubby says hey babe, and introducing me to the black guy.
I’m standing there shocked as hubby is explaining to me how the guy seen a picture of me and wants to fuck me and something about 500 dollars.
I’m not really listening, I’m still embarrassed about hubby bringing a stranger in while I’m not dressed. I’m wondering how I’m going to get my bra fastened with them standing there.
I turn my back to them and start to fasten my bra, hubby says you shouldn’t do that. I stop and turn around asking him why?
He says, that he agreed that I would do whatever the black guy wants. I tell him that I haven’t agreed to anything . He tells me that doesn’t matter you will in the end.
There standing there looking at me and the black guy is telling him what he wants to do to me and where. I tell them I’m right here, I can hear y’all.
Hubby walks over to me and takes my elbow and guides me next to our bed. He tells me the black guy wants me in our bed, I almost yell at him I heard him!
He grabs my waist and sets me up on the edge of the bed. I tell him this is not really fair you should have asked me. He looks at me as he pulls my shorts off , he says ok I will ask you next time.
I tell him what about this time, he smiles and tells me it’s to late this time. He steps back and the black guy is naked as he steps up to me.
I notice he has a huge cock. He reaches out and puts his hands on my shoulders. I shudder from his touch. He’s talking to me and I didn’t even notice he had pushed my legs apart with his legs.
I snap out of my trance as he pushes me back until I’m laying on my back then he slides me down to him until my crotch is on the edge of the bed.
He reaches out and grabs my hands,which are still holding my bra. I stammer wait a minute. He tells me I love your black finger nails as he pulls my hands off my bra.
He pulls my hands out to each side of me and leans down and slowly starts kissing my neck and works his way up to my ear, I have my eyes closed as he works over my neck and ears.
He leans back up and let’s go of my hands and grabs my bra. I almost panic and grab his hands telling him wait. He pushes my hands out of the way, saying I need to see those boobs.
I leave my hands by my side and close my eyes as he pulls my bra down on my stomach. I can hear him say mmm mmmmmm mmmmmm nice and I can tell he has noticed my nipples are hard from him kissing my neck and ear.
My face turns red as he says nice nipples sweetie. He leans down and licks between my boobs up my throat to my chin. I let out a gasp as he grabs my boobs, that’s when he ****** his tongue in my mouth.
I feel him grab my nipples and pinch hard until I let out a muffled scream, he keeps his tongue down my throat until I quit screaming as he stops pinching my nipples.
He leans back up and says hey sweetie, I still have my eyes closed, he says sweetie, I hear hubby say babe open your eyes. I finally open my eyes.
There both looking down at me. The black guy says pull your legs up on the bed. I look at hubby, I can’t believe when hubby says don’t look at me do as he says. I pull my legs up and put my feet on the edge of the bed. I’m really embarrassed because he can see all of me.
He tells me now I want you to spread your legs and hold them as wide as you can so I can see your fingernails. I am in shock as I look up at them, and I can’t believe when I shake my head, hubby says go ahead and do it babe.
I’m embarrassed again as unbelievably I grab my legs and spread them and pull them up as far as I can. I close my eyes as they take pictures of me.
I take a deep breath as he puts the head of his cock against me and starts slowly pushing it in me, I gasp as the head stretches me until I feel it go in me. I let out a gasp as he tells me damn you’re tight.
I hear them talking and taking pictures but I keep my eyes closed. I’m gritting my teeth as he starts stroking me , stretching me farther than I thought possible until I can’t hold my legs any longer.
I’m gasping and moaning as he fucks me until I feel his balls slap my ass. Then he says ok sweetie now that it’s all in time to have some fun.
He starts pounding me harder than I’ve ever been pounded. I’m begging him please please stop it hurts. I’m holding the covers as he punished me.
I’m really screaming for him to stop. He says if you will let me breed you I will stop. I scream no no breeding. So he keeps pounding me.
I hear hubby say babe open your eyes. I open them and look at him. He is taking pictures. I’m gritting my teeth trying to keep from screaming, finally I scream at hubby, What? What do you want!?!
He says, If you let him breed you he will stop. I can’t believe what I’m hearing! I ask is that what you want?!? He smiles at me. I scream no!
I’m gasping and squirming grinding my teeth with my eyes closed tight, thinking just hold on he will get tired and stop. After it seems like forever I start thinking I can’t take it but I don’t want to be bred.
I finally look at hubby and whisper ok. He says ok what? I can’t believe what I’m hearing me say, as I tell him he can breed me.
I feel ashamed as hubby says I knew you would! The black guy grabs my boobs and fucks me harder.
I’m moaning it feels like his bbc is splitting me in half. He says sweetie open your eyes, I look at him. He pushes all the way in me he goes uuuuhhhh uuuuhhhh and stiffens.
His eyes get kinda glassy, I say oh dear god as I realize he’s about to breed me. I feel hot thick cum explode inside me.
He cums a lot. Then he starts grinding my pus, then fucking me deep again. He tells me, got to make sure my cum gets deep inside you so you can be properly bred.
He finished with me and got up and left. Hubby gets on the bed and says look at this. I’m embarrassed as he shows me pictures of me holding my legs and my tight pus stretched around the head of his bbc.
Then it shining with cum as he made sure I was bred properly. I am totally shocked looking at the pictures, with how big his cock is and how much of a whore I look like getting bred.5D87693F-E148-4728-833F-7E08135BDEAF.jpeg

Last edited:
I was in the bedroom, fresh out of the shower. I had my shorts on and I was putting on my bra.
Hubby comes in as I turn around I cross my arms over my boobs holding my bra because I haven’t fastened it yet.
It starlted me because he had this tall black guy with him. Hubby says hey babe, and introducing me to the black guy.
I’m standing there shocked as hubby is explaining to me how the guy seen a picture of me and wants to fuck me and something about 500 dollars.
I’m not really listening, I’m still embarrassed about hubby bringing a stranger in while I’m not dressed. I’m wondering how I’m going to get my bra fastened with them standing there.
I turn my back to them and start to fasten my bra, hubby says you shouldn’t do that. I stop and turn around asking him why?
He says, that he agreed that I would do whatever the black guy wants. I tell him that I haven’t agreed to anything . He tells me that doesn’t matter you will in the end.
There standing there looking at me and the black guy is telling him what he wants to do to me and where. I tell them I’m right here, I can hear y’all.
Hubby walks over to me and takes my elbow and guides me next to our bed. He tells me the black guy wants me in our bed, I almost yell at him I heard him!
He grabs my waist and sets me up on the edge of the bed. I tell him this is not really fair you should have asked me. He looks at me as he pulls my shorts off , he says ok I will ask you next time.
I tell him what about this time, he smiles and tells me it’s to late this time. He steps back and the black guy is naked as he steps up to me.
I notice he has a huge cock. He reaches out and puts his hands on my shoulders. I shudder from his touch. He’s talking to me and I didn’t even notice he had pushed my legs apart with his legs.
I snap out of my trance as he pushes me back until I’m laying on my back then he slides me down to him until my crotch is on the edge of the bed.
He reaches out and grabs my hands,which are still holding my bra. I stammer wait a minute. He tells me I love your black finger nails as he pulls my hands off my bra.
He pulls my hands out to each side of me and leans down and slowly starts kissing my neck and works his way up to my ear, I have my eyes closed as he works over my neck and ears.
He leans back up and let’s go of my hands and grabs my bra. I almost panic and grab his hands telling him wait. He pushes my hands out of the way, saying I need to see those boobs.
I leave my hands by my side and close my eyes as he pulls my bra down on my stomach. I can hear him say mmm mmmmmm mmmmmm nice and I can tell he has noticed my nipples are hard from him kissing my neck and ear.
My face turns red as he says nice nipples sweetie. He leans down and licks between my boobs up my throat to my chin. I let out a gasp as he grabs my boobs, that’s when he ****** his tongue in my mouth.
I feel him grab my nipples and pinch hard until I let out a muffled scream, he keeps his tongue down my throat until I quit screaming as he stops pinching my nipples.
He leans back up and says hey sweetie, I still have my eyes closed, he says sweetie, I hear hubby say babe open your eyes. I finally open my eyes.
There both looking down at me. The black guy says pull your legs up on the bed. I look at hubby, I can’t believe when hubby says don’t look at me do as he says. I pull my legs up and put my feet on the edge of the bed. I’m really embarrassed because he can see all of me.
He tells me now I want you to spread your legs and hold them as wide as you can so I can see your fingernails. I am in shock as I look up at them, and I can’t believe when I shake my head, hubby says go ahead and do it babe.
I’m embarrassed again as unbelievably I grab my legs and spread them and pull them up as far as I can. I close my eyes as they take pictures of me.
I take a deep breath as he puts the head of his cock against me and starts slowly pushing it in me, I gasp as the head stretches me until I feel it go in me. I let out a gasp as he tells me damn you’re tight.
I hear them talking and taking pictures but I keep my eyes closed. I’m gritting my teeth as he starts stroking me , stretching me farther than I thought possible until I can’t hold my legs any longer.
I’m gasping and moaning as he fucks me until I feel his balls slap my ass. Then he says ok sweetie now that it’s all in time to have some fun.
He starts pounding me harder than I’ve ever been pounded. I’m begging him please please stop it hurts. I’m holding the covers as he punished me.
I’m really screaming for him to stop. He says if you will let me breed you I will stop. I scream no no breeding. So he keeps pounding me.
I hear hubby say babe open your eyes. I open them and look at him. He is taking pictures. I’m gritting my teeth trying to keep from screaming, finally I scream at hubby, What? What do you want!?!
He says, If you let him breed you he will stop. I can’t believe what I’m hearing! I ask is that what you want?!? He smiles at me. I scream no!
I’m gasping and squirming grinding my teeth with my eyes closed tight, thinking just hold on he will get tired and stop. After it seems like forever I start thinking I can’t take it but I don’t want to be bred.
I finally look at hubby and whisper ok. He says ok what? I can’t believe what I’m hearing me say, as I tell him he can breed me.
I feel ashamed as hubby says I knew you would! The black guy grabs my boobs and fucks me harder.
I’m moaning it feels like his bbc is splitting me in half. He says sweetie open your eyes, I look at him. He pushes all the way in me he goes uuuuhhhh uuuuhhhh and stiffens.
His eyes get kinda glassy, I say oh dear god as I realize he’s about to breed me. I feel hot thick cum explode inside me.
He cums a lot. Then he starts grinding my pus, then fucking me deep again. He tells me, got to make sure my cum gets deep inside you so you can be properly bred.
He finished with me and got up and left. Hubby gets on the bed and says look at this. I’m embarrassed as he shows me pictures of me holding my legs and my tight pus stretched around the head of his bbc.
Then it shining with cum as he made sure I was bred properly. I am totally shocked looking at the pictures, with how big his cock is and how much of a whore I look like getting bred.View attachment 5075044

Then it shining with cum as he made sure I was bred properly. I am totally shocked looking at the pictures, with how big his cock is and how much of a whore I look like getting bred.View attachment 5075044
Is she still fuckin big bbc

Great story

Thanks for sharing. Do you take bbc now?

Your so lucky to have a husband like this

Back