Bull gives me a ring to wear and hubby has no idea

S

suesoft

My young Bull gave me a really nice ring for xmas. I wear it now and took my Bulls load and cream into my pussy yesterday. I showed my hubby the ring and said I bought myself a nice gift which he was glad to know II was happy. We then fucked last night and i ensured he ate me and tasted my young Bulls seed and then took his cock into my stretched pussy. exquisite naughty

Attachments

• 7FB1D9D.jpg
    7FB1D9D.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 693
My young Bull gave me a really nice ring for xmas. I wear it now and took my Bulls load and cream into my pussy yesterday. I showed my hubby the ring and said I bought myself a nice gift which he was glad to know II was happy. We then fucked last night and i ensured he ate me and tasted my young Bulls seed and then took his cock into my stretched pussy. exquisite naughty
does hubby know you are getting fucked by a BBC?? that he was cleaning his cum from you???

hubby knows nothing of my bull
That can be such great fun, and no harm done if he knows nothing about it. We used to meet with a couple at our favourite club where the guy was her fb while her husband had no idea. Had a lot of laughs as she’d tell us all the tricks she’d played, and yet she was also very fond of him in her way. Her fb was really a cuckold too and we’d both enjoy watching our ladies play- with any bbc guys who happened to be in! A funny bubbly lady who obviously enjoyed having two cucks in her life!

Oh you naughty fucking little slut!!!

That's hot keep on letting hubby eat your bulls load

Very hot and naughty I think I know where this is going at least I hope so...

Sounds like fantasy to me. Why play with cheaters. There are so many willing people in this lifestyle. I know husbands that would do horrible things to another man that was cheating with his wife
I agree she wouldn't have to cheat on me just tell me she's fucking a young virile black man I'd be overjoyed

Last edited:
🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

Back