ShaneO

Male
Real Person
From
Barbados
Hey, are you traveling to Barbados or planning on visiting the island? Not only looking for a bull but someone to have your breeding fetish come through? Look no further, I will be more than willing to pump my black seeds into your hot wife and any willing single lady as well.

Attachments

• 20220418_153000.mp4
    372.1 MB
showed this to Maggie and she is saving up although I might treat her to this. it is certainly my fetish for her to be bred and it it is hers also now, although she thinks she is too old at 45.

Hey, are you traveling to Barbados or planning on visiting the island? Not only looking for a bull but someone to have your breeding fetish come through? Look no further, I will be more than willing to pump my black seeds into your hot wife and any willing single lady as well.
Nice bbc. Need to visit the island again.

With the greatest respect . . . . back off bitches, this one is mine.
A real Man who is in touch with His own sexuality.
Love the way He tweaks His own nipples then erupts in a volcano of scorching cum.
Leave that to me, my dear, I'll do all the work . . . .

With the greatest respect . . . . back off bitches, this one is mine.
A real Man who is in touch with His own sexuality.
Love the way He tweaks His own nipples then erupts in a volcano of scorching cum.
Leave that to me, my dear, I'll do all the work . . . .
I will be waiting for you 😈

You are really amazing!.. :love: i would love see all of that cum inside my girlfriend pussy while she licks your nipples..
I just entered Barbados 1st choice for a future honey moon trip... ;)

After watching your video I’d love to see you breed my wife she is 51 and despite or swinging relationship has never been blacked before so it would b a first time too and I’m sure you would make it really special for both of us she’s going to keep her wedding ring on too

showed this to Maggie and she is saving up although I might treat her to this. it is certainly my fetish for her to be bred and it it is hers also now, although she thinks she is too old at 45.
We spent our honeymoon in Barbados. Five local Black bulls were happy to consummate my marriage for me. Fucking my new bride every day of the honeymoon and continually filling her now married white womb with huge loads of Black baby-makers. Tell your wife not to worry about her age; her womb will be saturated with potent Black seed. Attached photo was taken four months after our honeymoon. My wife was also 4 months pregnant, with the baby of a Bajan bull growing in her no longer flat white belly.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 24
Sounds like the perfect start to your marriage she was fully used with no BC and has since fell pregnant by the bbc bull did she keep her wedding ring on while she was being bred

Sounds like the perfect start to your marriage she was fully used with no BC and has since fell pregnant by the bbc bull did she keep her wedding ring on while she was being bred
Yes, she wore her wedding ring while being bred. She also wore her white bridal veil, a white garter belt with white hosiery, 3" white high heels, and full make-up. She was on her back on the king size bed in our suite with her legs spread wide and the sweet honey was flowing from her recently married white pussy. The sultry look on her face left no doubt that here was a white wife ready to commit adultery with Black men while on her honeymoon and to be impregnated by a Black man before her honeymoon was over.

When the 5 Black studs knocked on our suite's door, I opened it wearing my birthday suit. When the Black bulls who were about to officially make me a cuckold, saw my tiny (1.5") white dick, they began to laugh at me. Seeing my wife spread out on the bed, ready to be Black bred, one commented: "Looks like we got here just in time"! As they stripped. for action, my wife and I were treated to the sight of 5 magnificent specimens of Back manhood. Each bull had a cock which measured between 8.5"and 10", each was thick, and each had big cock heads with wide piss/cum slits which were already seeping pre-cum. Right before the first alpha male was about to mount my wife, he turned to me and said: "Don't worry mon! We's going to make your wife our bitch and gives her plenty of Black luv'in. And one of us is going to put his little Black bastard in her slut's cunny, our wedding present to both of you. You just sit in your chair and pull on your tiny white pee-pee as you enjoy watching us REAL men show you how to fuck and bred a hot piece of prime white ass like your wife." That first breeding session lasted approx. 6 hours, each bull ejaculating 3 big loads of his potent Black baby-makers deep inside my wife's welcoming, married white, (and now unfaithful) womb.

Attached is a nude photo of my wife taken 2 days before our wedding day (just to show you what those Bajan bulls got to enjoy). We both wish that your wife gets the same amount of interracial sex pleasure from her Barbados visit as my wife got.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 21
My wife loves cock and the worry I have is she will absolutely adore and fall in love with her bbc bull because he will be able to fuck her better than me in every way possible and is capable of giving her a baby probably first time he fucks her because his sperm in richer than mine and will more likely than not go straight to her womb and fertilise her with her first black baby all this and we wouldn’t have been married a year
I can’t wait to watch the breeding happen I know she is going to fuck his brains out to get that black baby inside her

I would love you to plant your black seed in my wife's fertile white womb.

Back