bull breeding me

think ill be knockd up by my bull

• Total voters
well im not gonna give out right where i live unless i know ur for real about takin this pussy:) and can do that in message

Telling anyone what bay you live near isn't going to tell anyone where exactly where you live since there are tens of thousands of people living my just about each of them. I'm with everyone else who think it's a fake.

Also, no one is going to be "takin this pussy" if you don't give any details and don't show a picture. You expect a guy to guess where you are and what you look like and go into a situation with no knowledge of who you are? Not going to happen.

well cumslut, just verify urself..also read the rules thread...you'd definitely find what you seek. I got no luck bcos I live so far away

nope:( i have posted few times but have not found a BBC close to me seeing all this yummy thick BBC and cant found1 close really sucks i hope soon i will but guess my white bull will have to do but he is not doin his job been 2week about now and this pussy needs to be stuffd;)
I'm moving back to the bay in a couple weeks. Where you at in the bay? I'll be in Palo Alto. I will be 100% down to fill you up on the regular w/ this BBC. All you can handle :)

Ouch! the Admin just told you what to do. If you really want to hook up with a black guy through this site, you need to post a pic of you, and also verify yourself... If not you just might have ur profile deleted... Best of luck, get verified, you don't have to show ur face...
ya im gonna and i know right few guys being rude so i reported one and i get told off and mite get kick off here thats so fair!.

Saying you are "gonna" do it is a waste of time. With the time you took to post this, you could have requested verification per the rules of the site.

Hate to say it but seen the ole delay tactic on here many times...more often than not it's just BS.

nope:( i have posted few times but have not found a BBC close to me seeing all this yummy thick BBC and cant found1 close really sucks i hope soon i will but guess my white bull will have to do but he is not doin his job been 2week about now and this pussy needs to be stuffd;)

If you want to have a white baby and you're married to a white guy, then you might as well just conceive with your husband. If you want to have another man's baby, then you should go the distance and choose the strongest, blackest, most hung stud you can find. And trust me, they are out there. The furthest you could possibly have to go is LA to find that, that is, if you've found nothing in Oakland. You are beautiful and you should go for the black baby because you deserve nothing less!

do u want 2 b pregnant by your white bull, 2 me your hubby gave u the right , I know if any time u let wife have sex with a new man it a big change she get knot up, I thank any thing new your hold body change, so what i'm tell u, a BBC will knot u up, so u need 2 thank about that, 2 easy thing a little I like 2 see my wife with a BBC, so now u know i'm start 2 get into cuckold interracial, if it happen he can do her bareback 2, I know what come from bareback 2

If you want to have a white baby and you're married to a white guy, then you might as well just conceive with your husband. If you want to have another man's baby, then you should go the distance and choose the strongest, blackest, most hung stud you can find. And trust me, they are out there. The furthest you could possibly have to go is LA to find that, that is, if you've found nothing in Oakland. You are beautiful and you should go for the black baby because you deserve nothing less!
ooo i want a black baby growing in me and dont let my white man have me nomore after i got BBC no going back just need to find me some black meat! lol

ooo i want a black baby growing in me and dont let my white man have me nomore after i got BBC no going back just need to find me some black meat! lol

You'll easily find it. If you really Truly want it, you can definitely find it on this site. Just make sure they're extra dark, hung, handsome, and masculine. This is your baby we're talking about, and it only deserves the best genes. So is hubby completely happy and grateful that you're putting him in his place and having a baby with a real man?

no matter how hard you try, you aren't having a black baby. as a white woman, if you were impregnated by a black man, your baby would be mixed. i could want my cat to have a puppy, but it isnt happening.

Back