Building a LS Community in Arizona (Phx Area)

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I am new to Arizona. Been here a few weeks.
Back home in NYC, I was heavily involved in the community. I was a part of the Cuckold Society of NY and I can only say that my friend and mentor @Idowives0763 is an incredible human being. He and his slave are wonderful people, warm, inviting and just great leaders of the LS in NY. If you are not listening to his podcast on cuckolding, Keys and Anklets you are missing out. Definitely download it, its a wealth of information.

Hopefully when things open up back east, he will start doing lifestyle parties again, also, something that cannot be missed.

But now that im in the desert, Arizona. How come we dont have a strong community out here. I started to coach young men who wanted to be bulls in NY. Some made it and some failed, but that's sort of life as we know it.

My dream would be to have 3 or 4 BBC friends that I can hang out with, we can share stories about the girls we fuck and satisfy. And it would be great to build a community of bulls and hot wives. The part that is the most frustrating is that women want to meet men for glorious sex and they cant find any. Men in general are too selfish, too self-absorbed and too sexist to care about women's needs or desires. We see it everyday on this site, so thats no surprise that reality works the same way.

To my local bulls out there, you need to understand that once you have sex with a woman, its your job to give them a VIP experience. They need to know you arent a one and done guy. They need to know you are connected to a group of hung boys that can all do the same thing. You need to let them know you know other women that want to make friendships, so they dont feel so isolated and ashamed that they love cock as much as they do.

Our society shames women for being women. Its disgusting and the problem is that women live with this everyday.

one of the biggest reasons that women continue to seek me out is that when they are in my presence, the rest of the world no longer exists. I am able and capable of creating a bubble around us. Women literally feel safe and protected inside this bubble and they can trust and let loose, like they never have before. Its been this way since I have been in my 20s.

For the men that are wondering, how I do that? Well, it starts with a 100% desire to please. I want women to be happy. I want women to be empowered. I want women to live the life they want, not the life they are told to. Its not fair. Women need to feel like they have power.

Hope this helps. I welcome all messages. Please be respectful of me and women out there.

Back