BUCKET LIST ITEM CHECKED OFF

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Ever since I started having sex, I have wondered what if would be like to experience a really big cock. Whether they admit it or not, I think all women think about, except those who have had one I guess. My husband, Michael about seven inches and he has been my only lover since we married five years ago. My previous boyfriends were all well in the "average" range. I started thinking about secretly using a huge dildo to see what it would feel like but I was worrying about being stretched out by a toy bigger than his cock was and he would notice the physical change in my pussy and consider it loose.

Well as far as it went for my secret desire, he only knew what I had confessed to him. I confessed that I would love to try a huge cock but assured him I never would. I explained it was just something I thought about and that he satisfied me fully, which, for the most part was true. I hoped he would bring up the idea of us using a large dildo to hep satisfy my curiosity, but he never did.

Then one spring I was vacationing alone in Hawaii where I met a handsome black guy. I was immediately attracted to him and within hours we were fucking each other's brains out in my hotel room. To complete my fantasy, his cock was absolutely huge, long and thick! On all fours in the middle of my hotel bed I had already creamed a bucket-full just from this man`s slow stretching penetration into me from behind, doggy style. Just from the heavy meaty feel of him painting his huge smooth cock-head up and down my slit, teasing me before he put it in made me cream so hard that the juices trickled to the outer portions of my pussy-cheeks, matting the light and soft re-growth of my brunette pubic hair in sticky white, creaming both cheeks almost totally in white honey. He sunk the head of his cock in, he held it in still without moving, let his cock pulsed inside me. I felt it jump and then he pulled out. Not fast. He pulled out slowly and carefully, using the shiny black top of his cock head to shovel out some of my juice on top of it, held his cock at the root and said look at this.

I spun around and looked at his cock. He had a coating of my creamy pussy juice covering the head of his cock. His cock hole seemed to be opened up wider than it should be. I didn't know if it had to do with how horny he was or how big his cock was but his cock hole was huge too!

He grabbed the thick shaft of his cock and slapped it on my swollen clit. My pussy began to melt with sweet sensation. My clit hardened and twitched and jumped. It felt like it was on fire, about to release at any moment. I pleaded with him to give it to me good and hard. He slid his black manhood deep inside me and taking hold out my hips, he fucked me hard and deep until we both came filling the room with screams, moans, and groans.

He fucked me every day and every night for the full week I was there and finally I had to leave. I no longer try to entice my husband to go out and buy a large dildo anymore. I know it wouldn't measure up.

1.jpeg

Ever since I started having sex, I have wondered what if would be like to experience a really big cock. Whether they admit it or not, I think all women think about, except those who have had one I guess. My husband, Michael about seven inches and he has been my only lover since we married five years ago. My previous boyfriends were all well in the "average" range. I started thinking about secretly using a huge dildo to see what it would feel like but I was worrying about being stretched out by a toy bigger than his cock was and he would notice the physical change in my pussy and consider it loose.

Well as far as it went for my secret desire, he only knew what I had confessed to him. I confessed that I would love to try a huge cock but assured him I never would. I explained it was just something I thought about and that he satisfied me fully, which, for the most part was true. I hoped he would bring up the idea of us using a large dildo to hep satisfy my curiosity, but he never did.

Then one spring I was vacationing alone in Hawaii where I met a handsome black guy. I was immediately attracted to him and within hours we were fucking each other's brains out in my hotel room. To complete my fantasy, his cock was absolutely huge, long and thick! On all fours in the middle of my hotel bed I had already creamed a bucket-full just from this man`s slow stretching penetration into me from behind, doggy style. Just from the heavy meaty feel of him painting his huge smooth cock-head up and down my slit, teasing me before he put it in made me cream so hard that the juices trickled to the outer portions of my pussy-cheeks, matting the light and soft re-growth of my brunette pubic hair in sticky white, creaming both cheeks almost totally in white honey. He sunk the head of his cock in, he held it in still without moving, let his cock pulsed inside me. I felt it jump and then he pulled out. Not fast. He pulled out slowly and carefully, using the shiny black top of his cock head to shovel out some of my juice on top of it, held his cock at the root and said look at this.

I spun around and looked at his cock. He had a coating of my creamy pussy juice covering the head of his cock. His cock hole seemed to be opened up wider than it should be. I didn't know if it had to do with how horny he was or how big his cock was but his cock hole was huge too!

He grabbed the thick shaft of his cock and slapped it on my swollen clit. My pussy began to melt with sweet sensation. My clit hardened and twitched and jumped. It felt like it was on fire, about to release at any moment. I pleaded with him to give it to me good and hard. He slid his black manhood deep inside me and taking hold out my hips, he fucked me hard and deep until we both came filling the room with screams, moans, and groans.

He fucked me every day and every night for the full week I was there and finally I had to leave. I no longer try to entice my husband to go out and buy a large dildo anymore. I know it wouldn't measure up.

View attachment 2045153
Happy for you but "once" is never enough. Now you want more. Enjoy

Back