We are a young married couple in central Connecticut looking to dip our toe into the B2W lifestyle, we are in our early 30s looking for a new way to spice things up in our sex life. We are hoping to find a respectful, experienced, and std free guy who is interested in being a regular fwb for my wife, there will be no man to man action this will be focused on my wife and I would watch or help out sometimes. My wife is curvy/small bbw white/latina with a thick bubble butt, she is beautiful and has a great sense of humor and is a really good person, we have had conversations about trying to introduce a more well hung man into the bedroom while i watch him fuck her in front of me, we are just getting started in this lifestyle but we are both open minded, if you are interested and fit what we are looking for please let us know, i would like to meet with you for drinks beforehand just to get a vibe for you before introducing you to my wife, im hanks for actually reading all of this, we look forward to hearing from you.
Very hung, open minded and I’m located in Ct PM if serious

6215852-54ec16b4d181e7f58fe922235fbaf22a.mov

We are a young married couple in central Connecticut looking to dip our toe into the B2W lifestyle, we are in our early 30s looking for a new way to spice things up in our sex life. We are hoping to find a respectful, experienced, and std free guy who is interested in being a regular fwb for my wife, there will be no man to man action this will be focused on my wife and I would watch or help out sometimes. My wife is curvy/small bbw white/latina with a thick bubble butt, she is beautiful and has a great sense of humor and is a really good person, we have had conversations about trying to introduce a more well hung man into the bedroom while i watch him fuck her in front of me, we are just getting started in this lifestyle but we are both open minded, if you are interested and fit what we are looking for please let us know, i would like to meet with you for drinks beforehand just to get a vibe for you before introducing you to my wife, im hanks for actually reading all of this, we look forward to hearing from you.
I come to New haven and love to have some fun. Check my profile

Back