BS and the phone number game

Black adonis

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
CA, US
People be tripping. I was talking to a couple and we were talking about meeting up. I was going to get a hotel room and drive 45 mins. Then they started bullshitting about giving me a number. I'm not about to drive 45 mins for someone who can't even give me a number!

People be tripping. I was talking to a couple and we were talking about meeting up. I was going to get a hotel room and drive 45 mins. Then they started bullshitting about giving me a number. I'm not about to drive 45 mins for someone who can't even give me a number!
Right. These couples are a trip bro. No number, video chat but expect you go by their standards and rules. Im really down on couples lately

Because your a catfish with fake pics and cant get verified.
well im verified & as you can see from my posts, the ghosting runs rampant & is very frustrating, btw I dont find it anymore on couples profiles than I do with single fem profiles, could exchange 20-30 messages here then offer up text or kik or vid chat & poooof disappear no more replies..... so I dont know about dellvan but it IS a real issue

I was replying to okiebbc because he has fake pics on his profile and is a catfish. But yes it is frustrating because you expect one thing and get another. Are standards are not out of this world but being a fake is not tolerated. If you dont match up to the pics you post or send then it's a no go.

Yeah they was this couple in Cincinnati I talked to, unverified, but I took the bait of them meeting me at my hotel. They expect I will not flake out on them but they flake out. Next time its gonna be verified couples only for me

Honestly guys ...this website is very much role playing for alot of ppl ..the truth is alot of hot wife don't do play dates with the husband...couples are DRAMA💯I know ppl that go to clubs /theaters and have been told couples are usually the ppl who gets into the most fights at these events .I think it better luck swapping or being with a girl to meet other couples/girl..versus meeting couples as a single man .couples are defensive and needy 💯 and lot are demanding ..I mean if you are the submissive type that's fine and enjoy but I don't think looking for couples and wait for one to pick you isnt a thing for ppl with a more dominant traits.

Back