Brothel for black clients only, who would work there?

What a wonderful idea all the black cock a white women could ever want and getting paid for the enjoyment of black cocks, I would definitely like to work there if it ever became a reality. God I’m getting wet at the thought of servicing so many black guy’s

Last edited:
So do you want to go back to Dakar and work for him? or maybe Ghana thats also a good location. Were there other white girls working there. ?
No I am not going back there. I think myself lucky that I didn't pick up any major disease. I am looking at Australia where brothels are legal and there are communities of African immigrants in Sydney especially. Wont be all black but safer,

Understandable and sensible. Take care of yourself. I am sure you have considered Germany, also a quite safe option.
Senegal must have been an exciting or interesting experience though. Triggers some fantasies in many men on this site. Maybe you could write a little novel about it. Would be nice to meet you, but I am not planning on going to Australia. I guess you have clear preference on kind of partner also. You could give black men a better price.

Maybe the perfect option would be to work for a black pimp and have a limited circle of wealthy black men only. Much less risk and only perfect sex partners.

Last edited:
I did consider Germany but I like warm weather. I may just write something about my time there and my life before that but not here as the scope would not be acceptable here. I am also not looking for a partner. Once my divorce is final I am going it alone for a while. Not all black men need a discount but if they do they will have it.
Not interested in a limited circle. The thing I like about brothels is having access to lots of different men. I also have a thing for working class men as opposed to the wealthy ones.

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf
I'm not a BBC but anyway, I think I'm in love ! 🥰

I did consider Germany but I like warm weather. I may just write something about my time there and my life before that but not here as the scope would not be acceptable here. I am also not looking for a partner. Once my divorce is final I am going it alone for a while. Not all black men need a discount but if they do they will have it.
Not interested in a limited circle. The thing I like about brothels is having access to lots of different men. I also have a thing for working class men as opposed to the wealthy ones.
I love your response and love your way of thinking.

I worked in a brothel in Senegal Africa for 5 months in 2019. It was very close to the Hotel Oceanic. Some white men visited but all my customers were black and none spoke English which was fun. I had an African bf who I met in Nevada (where I was whoring) while he was visiting and he took me to Senegal where he shared me around with friends but then he had to go back to work week nights and he put me in the brothel Monday to Friday nights to earn some money because he wanted to start up his own business. Well that's sort of what I understood because his English was not so good. When my visa expired I came back home leaving the bf there.
You left his “Blackass” in Senegal 🇸🇳 *LMAO*!!! 😂😂😂

I would work as a sissy receptionist showing black KINGS to the rooms and supporting the QOS the best I could…as a true. cuckold sissy
I am not a cuckold but I am a cross dressing sissy. I still have a virgin beta pussy and I would love to be broken in gently so I could learn to please Black Bulls. I am addicted to Black to White and I spend hours every day reading about Black Alpha Bulls and how they fuck and pleasure white women and how us sissy bois love to be serviced by these dominant Black Stallions. When I do finally become a BBC slut then my fantasy would be to to work in a Black Mens only brothel and be used as a cum dump for our Black Masters. ❣️ :sex::lips::qos:

I am not a cuckold but I am a cross dressing sissy. I still have a virgin beta pussy and I would love to be broken in gently so I could learn to please Black Bulls. I am addicted to Black to White and I spend hours every day reading about Black Alpha Bulls and how they fuck and pleasure white women and how us sissy bois love to be serviced by these dominant Black Stallions. When I do finally become a BBC slut then my fantasy would be to to work in a Black Mens only brothel and be used as a cum dump for our Black Masters. ❣️ :sex::lips::qos:
Lol. You should go to Senegal and try it

Back