Bring Black Ukrainians/Africans To Canada or UK

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Since reports of Black Ukrainian citizens and African students (Medical school & Engineering) being prevented from fleeing Ukraine by Police and military in favour of native born Ukrainians it's clear even in a middle of a war racism is being practiced. I hope Canada or UK Govts recognise the opportunity to live up to their reported belief in fairness for all irrespective of race/ethnicity and grant asylum to both African students and Afro-Ukrainian citizens.

Additionally, these individuals can provide future benefit to both Canada & UK for both medical and engineering abilities.

African governments like Nigeria are already getting their people out. War can come to Canada or UK too. If you are a white man especially European ,you should go and fight in Ukraine asap

As a soldier my opinion is wherever you lay your head, use resources, and fuck the women, you should be willing to serve that country in some way shape or fashion especially when they need you and are asking you to help them!

We are not all expert marksman or warriors but they have 20 year old female college students making molotov cocktails and weaving vehicle camouflage and they have soccer mom's being issued AK 47s to hump with the infantry, and these are women!!!

What I am saying is earn the fucking respect and the patronage of the country and the people where you lay your head or get out and stay the fuck out of their country! Here in America the faster way to citizenship outside of marriage is to serve in the military and not everyone chooses a combat job! In the Navy they have alot of Philippinos and South American's. In the Marines we had alot of Caribbean guys.

You can put out fires, do search and rescue in Ukraine. You can do what the women are doing and weave camouflage and make molotov cocktails one for the infantry and one for me! You can be a medic. You can be a driver driving supply's to the soldiers or the cities or drive refugees to the border, anything to earn the respect of the people instead of running like pussy!!!!

I would do something to serve and earn my Ukrainian citizenship, a free education, and a fine ass piece of Ukrainian pussy, and the respect and gratitude of the country where I am, but that's just me!

FUCK NO, let them stay in their home country

FBA does not want them here, those clowns have the indoctrinated mindset, that they're members of the white supremicist movement

They've been raised to have the nerve to call foundational black american Akata, when they live in thrd world countries, where they have sewage in the streets, food is scarce

And Foundational Black Americans have had legislation enacted, helping to pave the way for those ingrates to immigrate to the Republic

If their home countries are so wonderful, they can all stay there, and clean their own countries up

FUCK NO, let them stay in their home country

FBA does not want them here, those clowns have the indoctrinated mindset, that they're members of the white supremicist movement

They've been raised to have the nerve to call foundational black american Akata, when they live in thrd world countries, where they have sewage in the streets, food is scarce

And Foundational Black Americans have had legislation enacted, helping to pave the way for those ingrates to immigrate to the Republic

If their home countries are so wonderful, they can all stay there, and clean their own countries up

Bring Black Ukrainians/Africans To Canada or UK not America....​

@vej54

#FBA does not want, need tethers to be on american soil, fix your own ******* holes instead of running from it
Agreed, this is why I as both a Canadian & Brit to have them brought to both Canadian & British soil NOT American. Since, both countries have relatively large populations of Africans and Ukrainians it only make sense to be patriated with fellow country men. This suggestion excludes has nothing to do with Americans in anyway....

We already have a bunch of poor and homeless American people living in our streets here that we don't know what to do with. It just doesn't seem wise to import more of the same till we deal with the ones we already have!

We already have a bunch of poor and homeless American people living in our streets here that we don't know what to do with. It just doesn't seem wise to import more of the same till we deal with the ones we already have!
Affirmative.....that's why Canada & UK.....NOT America...

Affirmative.....that's why Canada & UK.....NOT America...
@vej54

Can't be surprised, i mean that's the same ******* hole country, that the citizens allow a dictator to continue to stay in his position of power, after sending out his jack booted thugs out to put guns in the faces of unarmed truckers, and illegally freeze bank accounts

Why would that country not have an open door policy for immigrant tethers

I thought this was hilarious a protester crashing a Russian state media outlet broadcast!😂🤣

She can get 15 years in prison for that!🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• russian-protest-150322-01.jpg
    russian-protest-150322-01.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 24
Back