We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
You need to take in consideration that you are creating a life... not a toy to be played with. You are a part of the creation of another human being. Not just an experience.

You need to take in consideration that you are creating a life... not a toy to be played with. You are a part of the creation of another human being. Not just an experience.
I dutifully and extremely pleasurably played my (essentially accompanying) part in the creation of all three babies conceived in the throes of the multiple and spectacularly beautiful matings of my wife and my young black best buddy over the last 5 years.

The first of my eagerly and devotedly enacted duties was always my lovingly drawing back the stretched-up foreskin still clinging to the grossly swollen head of my buddy's enviably long and girthy gristly erection.

I then very slowly and lovingly licked his gaping drooling cum-slit and the proudly upstanding exquisitely sensitive flange of his sexily-sculpted helmet before tremblingly guiding it between the lovelips of my wife for his opening penetration of her.

As much as my buddy allowed me to while he manfully thrust into my wife, I gently clasped and lengthily stroked the upcurved shaft of his cock with ever-increasing awareness of the perfect holiness of the act of human creation that I was witnessing as close-up as any wonderfully-priveleged third-party possibly could.

While my buddy frantically fucked her to orgasm after orgasm my wife often begged me to kiss him and her alternately on their mouths. Which I of course eagerly did with erotically electrifying results for all three of us.

The climax of my participation was my palming the underside of my buddy's orgasmically-jerking cock to feel the multiple sensational spurtings of his life-giving semen propulsing forward through it on their way to whitewash the mouth of the womb of my ecstatically orgasming wife.

My sense of awe at witnessing the heart-stopping holy drama of the powerful inseminations of my wife by my incredibly athletic and potent buddy has carried over very naturally and deeply satisfyingly into every aspect of my fully partaking in the rearing of their resulting three extremely beautiful bi-racial children.

And now my ex (my young buddy's willingly-given wife) is 3 months pregnant with her fourth, whether by my buddy or by me we don't know yet.

Last edited:
That is very beautiful indeed. For me it's a hotly familiar view because of my ex's love of cowgirling her husband---my young bisexual black best buddy and longstanding lover---and for the additional reason that the pump-bulge and the shaft of his magnificent cock in action are both outstandingly and visibly exceptionally muscular.

The frantic and prolonged pre-orgasmic upthrusting by the wife's lover is awesome, as are the fourteen or so manfully propulsive throbbings of his beautifully muscular pump-bulge easily seen immediately below his finally updrawn ball-sac.

The synchronous giveaway ejaculatory contractions of the almost obscenely exposed underside of the ultimately inthrust cock bear a sublimely wankworthy witness to a massive insemination of the wife by her obviously very potent black lover.

Even the almost complete lack of the expected back-flow of spunk from the wife's just-fucked vagina is paradoxically deliciously arousing for me as I realise the reason for it is that the strong cock-milking contractions of the wife's lower vaginal muscles from her orgasming on her lover's terminally-buried erection continue----as do my ex's----for quite some after the fast-softening cock slips from the vagina and the lover's bodies disengage and separate. With the highly desirable result that the wife, now very likely lying on her back, retains pretty much the whole of her lover's passionately deeply-shot load in the very back of her stretched-up vagina into which her well-fucked cervix demurely but eagerly dips.

Hot hot HOT!!!!!

A huge Thank You to you Alpinos.

Last edited:
I have 2 sons from my wifes first Bull, only thing is he is white but very well hung. They both act and talk like him .
That actually happens much more than most people realize. When the bull is white, most people would not notice a variation in resemblance. For years couples have raised ******* like that with no one the wiser. Of course, when the bull is black, the situation is much different.

Does it count if it was an accident?
Yes, of course. No insemination of a woman in her fertile time is ever an "accident".

The creation of more or less intense and addicktive sexual pleasure in a woman when she's being well fucked, especially in her fertile time, is no accident either.

As attested to by the alarming birthrate worldwide, women are ruled 100% by their beautiful biology. Thankfully not by Reason.

To whit, no woman forgets to take her oral contraceptive pill by accident. Failing to take even one daily dose of it is simply a never-******* fuck-up.

Nor is it an accident if the woman doesn't independently back-up contraception-by-condom with some other simultaneously-used method as insurance against the condom bursting, or leaking from a pinhole or---much more usually---from its mouth.

It's just your Biology, baby.

But as Maurice Chevalier sang

"Thank Heaven for little girls, without them what would little boys do?"

It applies in reverse too. But the straight answer to Chevalier's realistically reversible question is

"Each other of course!".

Finally, as a highly effective alternative contraceptive method a woman can always and reasonably enjoyably resort to Exclusive Lesbianism. As a surprising number of women very sadly do.

Last edited:
Society, culture, education, women's liberation ... those and more have tried to overrule biological drives in women -- and all have failed. Women's sexual desires and needs can be denied/repressed for awhile, but they will eventually win out over all socially imposed constraints.
A man after my own heart!! Or perhaps a truly liberated woman??

Whichever, in my bisexually-blighted opinion you are perfectly right.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

A man after my own heart!! Or perhaps a truly liberated woman??

Whichever, in my bisexually-blighted opinion you are perfectly right.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
I am the male of a liberated married couple. We are well aware of the basic nature of females needs, which society cannot gloss over or hide. A woman may act as a lady in public but her true lust will emerge in the right conditions in private.

I am the male of a liberated married couple. We are well aware of the basic nature of females needs, which society cannot gloss over or hide. A woman may act as a lady in public but her true lust will emerge in the right conditions in private.
"True lust".......mmmmmmm. So what, I ask, is false lust? Black or some shade of grey as against holy pure-white?

Never mind. In my opinion (this time strictly non-medical) the adjectives "natural" and, even better, "holy"---not "true"---get one closer to the heart of the matter and grace the birthright femininity of Woman much more surely than does "true".

Last edited:
Back