Breeding urges.

many studies have clearly shown that once a woman has secured the emotional and financial support/commitment of a husband, she will begin instinctively to look around for the most fit males to potentially sire her offspring. when she plays, she will most often do it when she is nearest, or at peak fertility...and she is least likely then also to be protected. she will almost certainly allow, if not encourage him to finish fully in her.
it is projected that by 2030, more than two-thirds of all married women under 40 will have at least one baby sired by someone outside of their marriage, and that 1 in 3 will have a black baby.
not sure if i agree fully with this projections, but am not surprised by them.

breeding is the most powerful, essential, basic, and primal urge of creation. it is simply why we exist, as well as how we do, and can continue to exist. it is why we have sex, and it is why sex is pleasurable. it is also why females have the instinctive need to find and secure their childrens genes from the most powerful, dominant man they can.
it is also why the alpha male seeks the most, and fittest females to carry his genes forward to the next generation.
he male with the most, strongest surviving heirs...heir that procreate themselves, wins.
the strategies are clear.

I have the urge to breed a white woman.. i think every black man does

And, yet so few black men will come out and admit it and talk about it. The people that would hate you being honest about it will hate you anyway. The people that will be accepting of it will likely be turned on by it.

Delve into the subject area. There are white women - and men - that would be enthralled by what you have to say if it comes from deep down within you.

Nothing so Stimulating to white women as being impregnated by a black bull. Nothing some mind racking to a white husband as watching his pregnant wifes belly grow with a black baby inside. Still nothing makes a husbands cock harder than watching a black bull ejaculate his sperm deep inside his white wife and listening to her moans and screams as her body tenses with strong orgasms.
This is so very true....belly swelling daily , growing enormous, huge knowing a BLACK BABY grows within a white wife's womb. Know of one very shocked doctor who delivered a black baby boy. He said he'd never seen any ******* with so
A large penis. The wife beamed, her husband just blushed

This is so very true....belly swelling daily , growing enormous, huge knowing a BLACK BABY grows within a white wife's womb. Know of one very shocked doctor who delivered a black baby boy. He said he'd never seen any ******* with so
A large penis. The wife beamed, her husband just blushed
. More common today so doctors and nurses not as shocked as more white women have other race partners. Lots of I R sex today.

Back