Breeding urges.

the breeding instinct is very primal.
. So is breeding other mens wives. ******* kingdom filled with examples of breeding to assure the genetic material continues to another generation by breeding multiple females. One bull / stallion/ lion / alpha wolf and several cows / mares / lionesses / bitches. Whats different is that human wives enjoy fucking other men than husbands. Becoming pregnant is also special as we see the white women impregnated by black men now

We so hate we started too late for her to have a black sired baby! Our fantasy is that she would have played with several men over a few nights of her fertile time so we would not know who the ******* was but we would have raised the baby/children with love and care as we did ours! Good luck to those who can! It is special!

We so hate we started too late for her to have a black sired baby! Our fantasy is that she would have played with several men over a few nights of her fertile time so we would not know who the ******* was but we would have raised the baby/children with love and care as we did ours! Good luck to those who can! It is special!
. IHR ******* More common today. More white couples in this lifestyle. More white women want to be bred by black bulls. Some are intentionally impregnated. Many are just not careful during sexual activity. Lots of white women fucking black men now

. So is breeding other mens wives. ******* kingdom filled with examples of breeding to assure the genetic material continues to another generation by breeding multiple females. One bull / stallion/ lion / alpha wolf and several cows / mares / lionesses / bitches. Whats different is that human wives enjoy fucking other men than husbands. Becoming pregnant is also special as we see the white women impregnated by black men now
That s literally, bestial

. IHR ******* More common today. More white couples in this lifestyle. More white women want to be bred by black bulls. Some are intentionally impregnated. Many are just not careful during sexual activity. Lots of white women fucking black men now
Ohhhhhooooohhhhmy. Gggggggggggaaaaaaawwwwwwsswwhhhhofddddddd

Whenever my black lover and I have sex, it is always at the forefront of my mind, even though I take the pill at least a week beforehand. Pill or not, I wouldn't dream of making him ever put a condom back on. I always beg him to cum in me as deeply as possible and he's happy to oblige. :D When I feel him shoot so deeply inside of me (or when he's about to), it sends me over the edge and I start to cum on his dick. So I can only conclude that down inside I WANT to be bred by him, which is why we take the risk. :sex:

I always beg him to cum in me as deeply as possible and he's happy to oblige. :D When I feel him shoot so deeply inside of me (or when he's about to), it sends me over the edge and I start to cum on his dick. So I can only conclude that down inside I WANT to be bred by him, which is why we take the risk. :sex:

Sounds hot. You're just let your Carnal desires takes control.... the Urge to mate and Procreate. I Like that. :)

This is THE hottest fantasy there is. I have a lucky bastard homie that impregnated 4 white girls. All were single except one that had a cuck boyfriend. He had 3 babies with her (2 of them twins) and then her bf married her. Dint tell about his relationship to his family before. As if he later met her as single mom and got married. That cuck used to get hard even watching her girlfriend feeding the black *******. Is a responsible ******* though. Loves and provides for them like his own

Last edited:
Back