BREEDING & Preggo KINK?

This is something I haven't been able to stop thinking about for nearly 10 years
Plus my Wife's biological clock has started ticking earlier this year, so it's been even more on my mind the past few months
The idea of a bigger, better man controlling our bedroom and taking my place, making me step aside, then raise his offspring, just gets me in an incredible sub head space!

This is something I haven't been able to stop thinking about for nearly 10 years
Plus my Wife's biological clock has started ticking earlier this year, so it's been even more on my mind the past few months
The idea of a bigger, better man controlling our bedroom and taking my place, making me step aside, then raise his offspring, just gets me in an incredible sub head spacphys

I'm with you up to the point of pregnancy. Then it definitely will and should be the bull's problem. If you're man enough to knock someone up, you must be man enough to face the consequences too.
While I agree in principle, in reality it won't work.
Not many if any young teen bulls are in a position to be
"responsible".

I believe, whether they realize it themselves that they like
that their off-spring will be taken care of by a well-off
two parent household.

While I agree in principle, in reality it won't work.
Not many if any young teen bulls are in a position to be
"responsible".

I believe, whether they realize it themselves that they like
that their off-spring will be taken care of by a well-off
two parent household.
Sure. If the hotwife spread her legs for obviously penniless bulls, that's going to be her problem. And, of course, if there is an agreement between all three involved parties how the practicalities will be handled, that is the best solution.

What I'm very much against is getting pregnant and delivering a baby just for the kinks, when you don't have the means or interest in the baby, leaving it to hang to dry.

Sure. If the hotwife spread her legs for obviously penniless bulls, that's going to be her problem. And, of course, if there is an agreement between all three involved parties how the practicalities will be handled, that is the best solution.

What I'm very much against is getting pregnant and delivering a baby just for the kinks, when you don't have the means or interest in the baby, leaving it to hang to dry.
Well when my wife started going into the city (slum/ ghetto) to buy weed,
I wasn't there for any discussion. Nor do I think there is or ever was any discussion or agreement.
Most believe she is just a slut getting what she deserves for "spreading her legs" for young, thug
black teens in such a filthy environment.
Even she believes that.

Well when my wife started going into the city (slum/ ghetto) to buy weed,
I wasn't there for any discussion. Nor do I think there is or ever was any discussion or agreement.
Most believe she is just a slut getting what she deserves for "spreading her legs" for young, thug
black teens in such a filthy environment.
Even she believes that.
I fully understand that when you get high as a skyscraper it's hard to make well calculated decisions. I've giggled and done less smart things myself under similar conditions. And, yes. It is extremely slutty and nasty to do something like that. The kink-factor is 11 on a scale of ten and it's hard to push the envelope further, without breaking criminal law.

And now, abortion is becoming less of an option in certain states. I'm just worried about the c. hildren that will grow up, knowing that they are a side effect of kinky sex.

That being said, I'm personally very intrigued by this kink, since it presses all my nasty-buttons.

Here! I'm addicted to taking photos of my bbc ceeampies. I have hundreds hahaha. It's the best part of the whole experience. Look at the smile on my face omg

Attachments

• 20180101_040032.jpg
    20180101_040032.jpg
    849.3 KB · Views: 421
  • 20180101_040543-1.jpg
    20180101_040543-1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 386
  • 20180101_040920 (1).jpg
    20180101_040920 (1).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 403
  • 20180101_040558.jpg
    20180101_040558.jpg
    948.9 KB · Views: 430
  • 20180820_235243 (1).jpg
    20180820_235243 (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 439
  • 20231001_011018.jpg
    20231001_011018.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 445
  • 20231001_011003.jpg
    20231001_011003.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 428
  • 20231001_010956.jpg
    20231001_010956.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 433
Last edited:
I fully understand that when you get high as a skyscraper it's hard to make well calculated decisions. I've giggled and done less smart things myself under similar conditions. And, yes. It is extremely slutty and nasty to do something like that. The kink-factor is 11 on a scale of ten and it's hard to push the envelope further, without breaking criminal law.

And now, abortion is becoming less of an option in certain states. I'm just worried about the c. hildren that will grow up, knowing that they are a side effect of kinky sex.

That being said, I'm personally very intrigued by this kink, since it presses all my nasty-buttons.
It was very weird and different for me the first time I had to pick-up my
wife "in the hood." Filled with cuckold angst, I was embarrassed because it
wasn't just her bull/dealer there; his friend was there too.

I was let in by a stranger and didn't see her or him at first.
"They're in the other room", said the stranger without me having to ask.
As I slowly open the door, smelling the heavy sent of weed I saw
the teen mounting her doggy style.

She was still wearing the top of her business suit, with her panty-hose ripped open.
Her fat pale white round ass hoist up getting plowed hard.
The stranger came up behind and watched with me.
He said, "Yo' wife is a freak when she does weed... no doubt."

Then the kid started yelling, "Take this nut bitch, take my nut!" right in front of me.
It was so nasty, but it made her cum too a few seconds later.

It was very weird and different for me the first time I had to pick-up my
wife "in the hood." Filled with cuckold angst, I was embarrassed because it
wasn't just her bull/dealer there; his friend was there too.

I was let in by a stranger and didn't see her or him at first.
"They're in the other room", said the stranger without me having to ask.
As I slowly open the door, smelling the heavy sent of weed I saw
the teen mounting her doggy style.

She was still wearing the top of her business suit, with her panty-hose ripped open.
Her fat pale white round ass hoist up getting plowed hard.
The stranger came up behind and watched with me.
He said, "Yo' wife is a freak when she does weed... no doubt."

Then the kid started yelling, "Take this nut bitch, take my nut!" right in front of me.
It was so nasty, but it made her cum too a few seconds later.
...and of course no contraceptives, due to preggo-risk kink? 😉

Back