Breeding play should be just that. Play.

I totally agree with you. Having sex is a completely different thing than having a baby. A baby is a life time responsibility and has nothing to do with living out sexual fantasies.
But having unprotected sex you are running a risk n dosnt hurt to talk about a what if situation no ???

I think it is true that it is a big part of fantasy, but for some it is a reality. A couple (friends of ours) here in the Netherlands want to make a baby the natural way. They live polygamous. And she has difficulty now getting pregnant and her husband has 'bad' semen. She is trying with different men (donors) for years now without success, even through hospital. It just happens to be that her donors now are black men. As long as you raise the baby as your own, we see no harm in that.

Why would anyone be so crazy to make a baby out of a fetish? Having a baby and a family can't ever be a fetish. Having a bull breed my wife can be, but I would never let a bull breed her if I am not ready to commit my life to the baby.
Just stop. You even private messaged me about the breeding fetish and asked why I wasn’t into it

I think it is true that it is a big part of fantasy, but for some it is a reality. A couple (friends of ours) here in the Netherlands want to make a baby the natural way. They live polygamous. And she has difficulty now getting pregnant and her husband has 'bad' semen. She is trying with different men (donors) for years now without success, even through hospital. It just happens to be that her donors now are black men. As long as you raise the baby as your own, we see no harm in that.
I’m surprised your laws don’t hold parents accountable

I’m surprised your laws don’t hold parents accountable
In what country do you have laws against this? I mean, if I have sex with another man and get pregnant from him, it is not illegal by law. It is taking responsibility like you said, but is not illegal in any way. And in some situations like that of our friends it could be beneficial.

In what country do you have laws against this? I mean, if I have sex with another man and get pregnant from him, it is not illegal by law. It is taking responsibility like you said, but is not illegal in any way. And in some situations like that of our friends it could be beneficial.
I never said it was illegal. But you can and will be held financially responsible for your children in America

Last edited:
I find it amazing that so many unverified profiles come here to push this kink. I understand consensual play between adults but don’t talk about creating a life outside of your marriage. Can you imagine a baby discovering they were conceived through your kink? Act like a responsible adult.
I’ve been saying this. I just don’t get it.

Back