Breeding play should be just that. Play.

I find it amazing that so many unverified profiles come here to push this kink. I understand consensual play between adults but don’t talk about creating a life outside of your marriage. Can you imagine a baby discovering they were conceived through your kink? Act like a responsible adult.
I respect your opinion. Its not that I don't agree with it but many babies out there get created out of many stupid reasons, without any planning. My thought is that there is nothing that a ch-ild can't understand if he is surrounded with unconditional love and support. Its completely wrong to make babies out of fun and kink, but with the right planning, I don't see why not? Why would it be a problem to tell "we weren't able to conceive, so we brought some help". In any case it beats "I got ******* and accident happened" any time of the day and I am not sure about the area that you come from, but where I am, it happens more than it should.

I respect your opinion. Its not that I don't agree with it but many babies out there get created out of many stupid reasons, without any planning. My thought is that there is nothing that a ch-ild can't understand if he is surrounded with unconditional love and support. Its completely wrong to make babies out of fun and kink, but with the right planning, I don't see why not? Why would it be a problem to tell "we weren't able to conceive, so we brought some help". In any case it beats "I got ******* and accident happened" any time of the day and I am not sure about the area that you come from, but where I am, it happens more than it should.
This isn’t right or responsible planning

Why not? If the wife has a desire to be pregnant with her bull and the husband has understanding for her desire, has the necessary resources, devotion and love to take care of the baby and is also turned on by the idea... What exactly is the problem?
There are legal issues. Again it’s called responsibility

There are fertility clinics now in modern society

If you go and find some guy to get you pregnant he can be held responsible for the baby financially. Again. Reality versus fantasy
Well yes, it is an obstacle. I think that here where I live it doesn't work like that. But even then, its all about trust. If there is sufficient amount of trust between the couple and the bull, everything is possible.

I would never trust someone willing to have cold and abandoned it
Then I guess that I am talking to a woman. Its understandable that you have such stance. I guess that us men are a bit different there. But why do you consider it an abandonement? Its not like bull is leaving the baby out in the cold, unprotected. If a bull breeds my wife, he is a quality sperm donor. Its my wife's and mine baby. It is not abandoned, it has our love and protection. Our baby.

Then I guess that I am talking to a woman. Its understandable that you have such stance. I guess that us men are a bit different there. But why do you consider it an abandonement? Its not like bull is leaving the baby out in the cold, unprotected. If a bull breeds my wife, he is a quality sperm donor. Its my wife's and mine baby. It is not abandoned, it has our love and protection. Our baby.
Yes yes yes !!!!

If you have a baby and you aren’t being responsible for that baby then you are abandoning it. If you want a baby like that then go to a fertility clinic

Back