Breeding/impregnation kink

There's nothing more intense when a bull is inside, bare in an white, married,
unprotected pussy. The feeling of asking, begging, then pleading for him to pull-out
is hard to describe.

Finally, the bull moans & groans and stops. The young teen then just looked at me
with a vacant stare. He then pulls-out and his "nut" oozes out of wifey's cunt.
Nothing you the cuckold can do.

After a week filled with anxiety, wifey's EPT stick confirms it... his seed has taken hold!
The "nice older white couple" has a problem to deal with now.

unprotected pussy. The feeling of asking, begging, then pleading for him to pull-out
is hard to describe.

Finally, the bull moans & groans and stops. The young teen then just looked at me

After a week filled with anxiety, wifey's EPT stick confirms it... his seed has taken hold!
All married white women are BBC fucktoys, right?

Im a white male but I have an extreme kink where i want to watch a bbc impregnate a white woman. Please post any content (I have scoured the internet for years and there’s not much)
my Wife and i are in the lifestyle since 2002. Since that day i am pussy free and she has only been fucked by BBC MEN, always without a condom. However, we have never been in favor of involving our children in our kinks. We have two children, a boy and a girl, each of them was the result of an egg of Hers and a sperm of mine. For that we use artificial insemination, so i never touched her. We love our children.

is hard to describe.

Ray, there is no problem, they are just going to have a colourful family. Of I wre that husband, I would be thrilled !

Im a white male but I have an extreme kink where i want to watch a bbc impregnate a white woman. Please post any content (I have scoured the internet for years and there’s not much)
I have this kink as well, and finding good, authentic content and videos seems difficult.

Back