breed her....

so many b2w images are telling us, ladies, to give in to instinct. this image is nice because it could also be encouraging Black studs to act on their savage hunger for us snowflakes. the deep dark instinct goes both ways.
you got the message and emotion of the image spot on.

my hub is rooting for Sparty. i am indifferent. i am a volleyball and tennis chick. but i confess to liking the tallllness and Blackness of men's basketball.
so many b2w images are telling us, ladies, to give in to instinct. this image is nice because it could also be encouraging Black studs to act on their savage hunger for us snowflakes. the deep dark instinct goes both ways.
Its unnatural and Natural all at he same time! Its naughty and Good at the same time! It appeals to every since of ours! There is nothing more Beautiful anywhereAll white females and Black Males should give into there desires and not fight it anymore and give themselves to each other!

Am I the only cuck who does not want his wife bred? I am completely open about that. However, I presume that the decision won´t be mine. My wife says at the moment she does not want a baby but at the same time she tells me she will be a submissive slut with the the bulls, and it seems all of them want bareback and most to breed, presumably when they know that they will have no future responsibility for any babies that are the result of their virile seed flooding the pussy of the white wife....

Am I the only cuck who does not want his wife bred? I am completely open about that. However, I presume that the decision won´t be mine. My wife says at the moment she does not want a baby but at the same time she tells me she will be a submissive slut with the the bulls, and it seems all of them want bareback and most to breed, presumably when they know that they will have no future responsibility for any babies that are the result of their virile seed flooding the pussy of the white wife....

You know there is truth in this. I knew a black guy at college, I was friendly with him actually. He wasn't a bad guy. But damn was he fast with the ladies. I was in a group of guys and one pretty girl who'd was a friend of a friend. There was a lot of small talk from the white guys who obviously all liked her. Then my black friend just asks her on a date with everyone listening. We were stunned at how forward he was but she just agreed. I rember how cute she looked as she blushed and nodded. I later heard from one of her friends that he fucked her that same evening. He was always doing stuff like that.

You know there is truth in this. I knew a black guy at college, I was friendly with him actually. He wasn't a bad guy. But damn was he fast with the ladies. I was in a group of guys and one pretty girl who'd was a friend of a friend. There was a lot of small talk from the white guys who obviously all liked her. Then my black friend just asks her on a date with everyone listening. We were stunned at how forward he was but she just agreed. I rember how cute she looked as she blushed and nodded. I later heard from one of her friends that he fucked her that same evening. He was always doing stuff like that.
yep.

Back