breed her....

You know there is truth in this. I knew a black guy at college, I was friendly with him actually. He wasn't a bad guy. But damn was he fast with the ladies. I was in a group of guys and one pretty girl who'd was a friend of a friend. There was a lot of small talk from the white guys who obviously all liked her. Then my black friend just asks her on a date with everyone listening. We were stunned at how forward he was but she just agreed. I rember how cute she looked as she blushed and nodded. I later heard from one of her friends that he fucked her that same evening. He was always doing stuff like that.
Yeah. I've witnessed it too. Whenever there's a hot babe in the presence of a group of us males we all try to out do each other for her attention. But so many times us whiteboys over act when we try so hard to choose the right words to impress her. But black guys are more direct and don't hold back. The whitegirls love the way the bros just come right out and tell them he wants to fuck her without the beating around the bush like us wbs.

tumblr_ndgvg5lj4d1twoh7fo1_1280_by_zabhela111-d9a0ef6.jpg

Back