breed her....

Ive been trying like hell with my boyfriend and I may be too damn old,Ive miscarried once and lost one at 7 months when I was huge!He wants so bad to put his beautiful black baby in my belly!!!!!!He tells my husband all the time,Im gonna put my baby in your wifes belly and your wifes gonna have my baby and he is the only one that fucks me at my fertile time and he works my pussy hard durring my most fertile times and wont allow my husband to get near me!

I think I read somewhere that life is going through a cycle. At one point whites as the dominant race controlled black men as slaves and black women as sexual objects. Now due to things turning around white men are becoming weaker to take their place as the new slave *******. White women's bodies sensing this are becoming less attracted and rejecting white sperm as inferior and our genetics are changing to allow white women to begin breeding with only black men. Interesting idea.

I think I read somewhere that life is going through a cycle. At one point whites as the dominant race controlled black men as slaves and black women as sexual objects. Now due to things turning around white men are becoming weaker to take their place as the new slave *******. White women's bodies sensing this are becoming less attracted and rejecting white sperm as inferior and our genetics are changing to allow white women to begin breeding with only black men. Interesting idea.
Where did you read this?

Sounds about right lol black men already have my body to do as they wish and my husband just sits there as they take and breed his wife!Once one guy got his big black cock in me then they all started hittin my pussy!One nailed me good and my husband did nothing so now they are all nailing me real regular and still he submits so now Im very much black owned even though Im married to my hubby,they date me and fuck me right in front of him or they just pick me up at my house and take me home to their bed and my hubby just says,see you when you get home!Knowing they are going to fuck the ******* out of his wife!!!!Along with they're friends too sometimes!

I have to say something about this idea is very exciting and hot. I remember how excited I was the first time I had sex without a condom, I had just started BC and it was with a black man, and how much I wanted it. I wonder if our bodies would actually change to only accept sperm from one race and is black sperm that much stronger?

I have to say something about this idea is very exciting and hot. I remember how excited I was the first time I had sex without a condom, I had just started BC and it was with a black man, and how much I wanted it. I wonder if our bodies would actually change to only accept sperm from one race and is black sperm that much stronger?

thats a fantasy I've discussed with my fiance, that she would let her bull blow his load in her on a dangerous day and see if it takes..

I think there are two parts to every woman when dealing with an IR relationship or just having sex. We all have that logical part that tells us to be independent and strong and stand up for ourselves. Then we have that part that wants to be lusted after and needed. A primal part that wants and desires sex and wants to be used and owned. I can sit here normally and tell you I am not trying to become a mom and am waiting a little longer without any problem. However get me in bed and I am begging for my bull to get me pregnant and make me do whatever he wants me to.

thats a fantasy I've discussed with my fiance, that she would let her bull blow his load in her on a dangerous day and see if it takes..
I had sex several times with condoms and each time the subject of not using them came up as well as getting pregnant. When I went on birth control it became a fun game to play to think that I could. I have even not told some men I was on BC to further the excitement.

I had sex several times with condoms and each time the subject of not using them came up as well as getting pregnant. When I went on birth control it became a fun game to play to think that I could. I have even not told some men I was on BC to further the excitement.

yeah thats how I am with her, I think of how fun it would be if someone convinced her to take the load on a risky day and it makes so hard it hurts

I love the feeling I get when my black lovers cum inside me!Sometimes I look at my wedding ring as my body trembles and I feel the warm gush of wetness and my mind races as I wrap my legs around him and curl my toes and I begin cumming hard!!!The infidelity is exquisit and so exciting feeling another man cum in my married pussy for my husband to see as I surrender myself to another man,a strong superior black man!I love seeing my husband as I lust for my lover and give myself to him completely for breeding!Sometimes I do it without my husbands knowledge,totally behind his back!It depends on what my lover wants from me!Either way,I gladly open my legs for beautiful,superior black guys,I cant help myself and when they want it they are so persistant they get what they want!I like their strength and how they make love to me!

It's fun role play and adds to great sex but I'm not ready to be a mom quite yet. Sexy concept though.
It's fun role play and adds to great sex but I'm not ready to be a mom quite yet. Sexy concept though.

One of these days... the role play like any fantasy either becomes boring ...or, just impossible not to indulge in.......especially, with one or more of
Lovers who insist on bareback and no birth control....
And, so....you agree ...just this one "time"...okay
In reality, you realize maybe you never thought to have children
At Any TIME By anyone...yet, now you want ........

I love the feeling I get when my black lovers cum inside me!Sometimes I look at my wedding ring as my body trembles and I feel the warm gush of wetness and my mind races as I wrap my legs around him and curl my toes and I begin cumming hard!!!The infidelity is exquisit and so exciting feeling another man cum in my married pussy for my husband to see as I surrender myself to another man,a strong superior black man!I love seeing my husband as I lust for my lover and give myself to him completely for breeding!Sometimes I do it without my husbands knowledge,totally behind his back!It depends on what my lover wants from me!Either way,I gladly open my legs for beautiful,superior black guys,I cant help myself and when they want it they are so persistant they get what they want!I like their strength and how they make love to me!

It's your secret desire.....you really, deeply wonder when they ride you bareback ...if next time you'll
Actually surrenDer. To BE DEEP SEEDED......IMPREGNATED ,

What will you tell hubby ....you love him...but. it is so taboo and the temptation is so delicious....

Back