breed her....

Black cock should be the only cocks fucking white pussy married or not! Black men just walk up and take me away from my husband because I always make it clear to them that they can have me if they wish and they take me all the time which is the way it should always be!

Oh yeah, that ought to get those "pearly white teeth" showing in here .... da man scores a little white pussy and see what it does to him? ... :p

GIF_crazyBLACKdancing.gif

And in 2-3 decades, when there are is no more "white pussy" 'cause they've all been bred out of existence, then what? White sheep, maybe? What a ding-bat! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, that ought to get those "white teeth" showing in here .... :p

View attachment 344715

And in 2-3 decades, when there are is no more "white pussy" 'cause they've all been bred out of existence, then what? White sheep, maybe? What a ding-bat! :rolleyes:

Well my friend, you yourself have said that you wouldn't mind seeing the two races breeding each other out of existence so who are you to keep playing holier than thou? It's a fantasy that occassionally bleeds into reality. It's no big deal as long as neither the husband nor wife runs away and both stand up, hold their heads up high, and act as good loving parents.

The wife's parents will get over it because it's still their grandchild. And ******* at school are way past bullying people for being "Oreo cookies." As for your job, go ahead, put up pictures of your family on your desk, and be proud. Act like nothing is wrong because nothing is wrong. If anyone says anything, politely but firmly say, I'd rather be judged on the quality of my work than the color of my baby. I'll be surprised if you don't get an apology. Just be your normal selves with the neighbors and things will revert back to normal. If any other wives in the neighborhood ask, use it as a recruitment opportunity. The only problem is his parents. That will be an issue! Also, I would probably call my baby in sick on the "present your genealogy day" we do in middle school, because that would be awkward, lol. But I don't see a whole lot of other problems, so long as the successful sperm donor doesn't find out and get involved. I just think that we should stop judging these people on who they want to have their babies with. It's the 21st century and for every bigot that makes an issue of mixed race children, there are a hundred to defend you. For some it's just a fantasy, and for others, they make it work when it becomes reality. Most people on this site are educated professionals and will ultimately raise their babies well.

Well my friend, you yourself have said that you wouldn't mind seeing the two races breeding each other out of existence so who are you to keep playing holier than thou?

I believe something got lost in translation somewhere, shocked ... never have I said I'd like seeing 2 races breeding each other out of existence. I believe I once said something like "maybe it would be better ..." or something to that effect, but not that I "wouldn't mind".
As for the rest of your post, I'm sorry, I just don't follow the sermon. Not sure what it has to do with my post(s)!? Maybe you could clarify that for me. :)

Last edited:
tiffany, thank you for the additional info and for your spelling correction. I think I know exactly where you're coming
from, now. OK, back to ....
pic_RealWorld.jpg

I love to be covered in a black man's cum and to be so pumped up with it that I leak when I move. I rub dat cream all over me usually and let it dry. that way I stink of black cock the whole day..and I can feel marked, like territory. or branded like an *******. then I will go out in public dressed in almost nothing and watch as people smell the juice on me ...and if i am with a black man at the time, everyone on the street will kno my place it his/their feet
That sounds so cool to go out all covered in black seed. Black men have huge loads of cum and it is so thick and sticky that I am sure it drys on you very well. I don't know how it would smell after it drys but I love the smell and taste of black cum right after the bull pumps it out.

Back