breed her....

I really want to be made pregnant, but don't want to breed with my hubby, isn't that awful? Sometimes the urge is overwhelming. I'm at the prime time of my life for breeding, but don't want my baby to inherit some of my husband's less attractive traits. He's frankly quite ugly, for a start. I suppose I have reached a point in my life where I need to make a decision whether to stay with him or not. I do care for him, and if I left him I'm sure it would break him. I feel quite responsible for his well-being.
I think about breeding you a lot

I was young and fairly insecure when we married, and there was a lot of pressure from the family too.

I really want to be made pregnant, but don't want to breed with my hubby, isn't that awful? Sometimes the urge is overwhelming. I'm at the prime time of my life for breeding, but don't want my baby to inherit some of my husband's less attractive traits. He's frankly quite ugly, for a start. I suppose I have reached a point in my life where I need to make a decision whether to stay with him or not. I do care for him, and if I left him I'm sure it would break him.

Poor, poor Rachel ... gif_Yellowball-violinplaying.gif gif_Yellowball-cryingTears.gif gif_Yellowball-cryingTears2.gif You're breaking our hearts!

Last edited:
We're going to NYC this weekend and we meet the same guy every time that we visit. He sets up breeding sessions every time that we're there. He invites friend as well as strangers to try and knock me up. We even posted on this site looking for guys to join but not one reply from here yet.

View attachment 314609 View attachment 314611 I thought the whole reason for letting black men use married white pussy is to try to knock them up. Here's a couple of before and after pictures of me. It's no big deal you let the black man take his pleasure in you and whatever happens after that shouldn't be his problem. I was around four months in the second picture. As you can see white cock is still getting no pussy.

View attachment 314609 View attachment 314611 I thought the whole reason for letting black men use married white pussy is to try to knock them up. Here's a couple of before and after pictures of me. It's no big deal you let the black man take his pleasure in you and whatever happens after that shouldn't be his problem. I was around four months in the second picture. As you can see white cock is still getting no pussy.
The new order of a white couples sex life. Cucked caged white hubby denied by the slut black cock only white wife, as her preference is the so superior black cock of a superior blackman

Black cock should be the only cocks fucking white pussy married or not! Black men just walk up and take me away from my husband because I always make it clear to them that they can have me if they wish and they take me all the time which is the way it should always be!
When was the last time you were picked up while you were with hubby and had your brains fucked out by a real black bull?

when my wife does decide to try black cock, I'm hoping she insists I suck any cum out of her when she gets home from her night or weekend out. She insisted I get a vasectomy not long ago, so I'd like make sure I get all that cum out before she tells me she's pregant . . . . but part of me isn't sure I'd do a good job . . . and that makes me rock hard thinking about her belly full of a black mans baby.

Back