Votes: 87 39.4%
  • She should always be filled with black sperm

Votes: 145 65.6%
  • No, her boyfriend's baby one day

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Never

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters
Purposely getting pregnant would only be with my husband, which can't happen. We have discussed the fact that even though I am on the pill since shortly after my first time with my bf its not 100% effetive. Nothing is. There is always that slight risk. So, on the off chance it should ever happen we would certainly welcome the baby, and being adults we would take the responsibility for our actions and be upfront with family, friends, etc. In fact, its our lives and we don't owe anyone any explanation.

Girlfriend and I have fantasized a lot about having a BBC have sex with her one day and not use a condom. We're both pretty new to this still so it's just a fantasy for now. Do you think she would look good with a baby bump from another guy? Could you see her delivering a black baby?
I say breed her
Girlfriend and I have fantasized a lot about having a BBC have sex with her one day and not use a condom. We're both pretty new to this still so it's just a fantasy for now. Do you think she would look good with a baby bump from another guy? Could you see her delivering a black baby?
Make your fantasy come true

Keep us updated. It's the most dirtiest sensual thing a women can do. Would you go through with the pregnancy assuming you made it happen?

Most of them were lesbian couples who dabbled in the lifestyle. They wanted ******* and there partner couldn’t provide them. 3 black women, 1 Colombian woman, and 2 with the same Swedish woman.

They were all smart, most with advanced degrees, and some were honest. Well, not specific (I fucked them all 😉), but that they found someone to give them a kid.

This is why I say the woman will consider all of that. The guy is just some fucker who doesn’t think of any possible implications, and is only concerned with getting off his little two spurts at the thought of his wife’s pregnant belly from another man.
Agree. I believe some couples would be up to it if the stigma wouldn’t destroy their lives. But this is not changing any soon

Yeah, have made 6 and then had another 3 hotwives pregnant, who decided they couldn’t handle it. Talking to another Hotwife about it who is becoming more engaged as he’s infertile and she already loves BBC. Pretty wild.

As far as the original poster of this thread, I wouldn’t believe him. When it comes to couples talking about getting pregnant from their black stud, especially as someone who has done it and openly talks about it, here’s what I’ve seen:

- Man discusses it (or says ******* like “just a fantasy for now”): he hasn’t discussed it with his wife, and it goes to all of the really bad stuff in the IR lifestyle (black supremacy, etc.). Probably full of ******* and wants to talk your ear off and get him off on some fantasy that will never happen. See the original poster.
- Woman discusses it: you might have actually something there. You know, considering it’s her body and she’s the one that has to raise the baby.

Women are more thoughtful about this stuff. The woman I’m talking with now has discussed how the kid will be introduced to the family. The cuckold doesn’t think of stuff like that, and is probably tugging his little wiener at the thought. Save your words for when she starts talking about it.
Did the 3 wives who didn’t carry to term agree to it as part of a breeding kink, or were they unplanned knock-ups? And what were the husbands involvement or reaction to the impregnations? Did anyone consider doing it again?

Back