Votes: 87 39.4%
  • She should always be filled with black sperm

Votes: 145 65.6%
  • No, her boyfriend's baby one day

Votes: 15 6.8%
  • Never

Votes: 9 4.1%

• Total voters
Girlfriend and I have fantasized a lot about having a BBC have sex with her one day and not use a condom. We're both pretty new to this still so it's just a fantasy for now. Do you think she would look good with a baby bump from another guy? Could you see her delivering a black baby?
YES!!! she will look fucking awesome with a BLACK baby bump...have u let any BBCs fuck her yet?

Girlfriend and I have fantasized a lot about having a BBC have sex with her one day and not use a condom. We're both pretty new to this still so it's just a fantasy for now. Do you think she would look good with a baby bump from another guy? Could you see her delivering a black baby?
Ok. first . you are fabulous. second.. safety first!! .. only bareback a bull/lover yu trust, and who has been tested... that should also include you guys as well .. 3rd . the bay thing is fantasey... just that.. so.. birthcontrol... then after that.... can enjoy wonderful feeling of your bull exploding inside your pussy.. also a very hot monet for your husband. watching those final strokes and deep moan as he enjoys your body

Yes she would look great delivering a black baby..just find a guy you both can trust and is responsible. Think about the financial aspect of raising the baby as well. Do you want bull to help raise baby or you guys will do it together.

I’m shocked that 6 women went through with it. It’s a super hot thing to think about (obviously the main point of sex). Did they stay with their husbands? How did they manage all the consequences and awkwardness of friends etc? Whew...
These are legit questions, hopefully as a white mna one day I will have to answer ❤️

Back