Brave enough in 20s-30s

I kick myself all the time thinking about waiting so long to let the wife in on my fantasy. We dated in high school and married in our mid 20s. Even when we were dating I used to imagine someone else fucking her. It was a confusing feeling, as I remember, the jealousy and excitement at the same time. I had no idea at the time that wife or girlfriend sharing was a thing. I'm sure if I had told her way back when, her numbers would be a hell of alot higher after all this time. Oh well, better late than never.

All you lucky people! We did not start until she was 49! She is making up for the lost decades, however!

We're talking with a guy we meet here and working on setting up the first meeting. My wife thought I was kidding around when I shared my fantasy with her, until I showed her this site and she knew I was serious. She's 26, I'm 35, and she mentioned maybe we should wait to do something like this when we're older, but after talking more, we decided better to try earlier than later. If she loves it, and think she will, then it'll open up the door for years of good times with someone we can hopefully incorporate into our relationship for a long time to come.

I kick myself all the time thinking about waiting so long to let the wife in on my fantasy. We dated in high school and married in our mid 20s. Even when we were dating I used to imagine someone else fucking her. It was a confusing feeling, as I remember, the jealousy and excitement at the same time. I had no idea at the time that wife or girlfriend sharing was a thing. I'm sure if I had told her way back when, her numbers would be a hell of alot higher after all this time. Oh well, better late than never.
Yes, our thoughts to aT , but glad we finally opened up to get thing going

32 momma of two married almost 10 years hubs wanted me to hop online see what I thought and we just kind of landed in here it’s been a intriguing ride together and both having a good time🙃💭

Attachments

• 5A7BC4F4-6CEF-46A6-8C58-9B784C7E6566.jpeg
    5A7BC4F4-6CEF-46A6-8C58-9B784C7E6566.jpeg
    504.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 9233ECA7-BA92-41CA-8396-74A6209EAC55.jpeg
    9233ECA7-BA92-41CA-8396-74A6209EAC55.jpeg
    469.4 KB · Views: 17
Back