Brand new cuck

Cuckloversissy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
So I am brand new to this...

I have a beautiful 22 year old fiance who is absolutely perfect. She is smart and sexy with one of the hottest bodies I have ever seen. She also loves sex.

A few years back we got into an argument and she told me over the phone that I have a really tiny dick and was the smallest she has ever seen. After we hung up I jerked off over and over. That was my first introduction to this.

I am in the army and recently deployed overseas. I have been talking to her and she has been very dominant with me and has said she wants to make me her bitch. I am very happy with that. In the last package she sent, I found a pair of her sexy panties and I put them on. I showed her and she has started to reaply humiliate and dominate me over text. I bought her a big dildo and she compares me to it.

Not sure what the next step should be.

I have photos of her and would not mind sharing but I dont know how to post.

So I am brand new to this...

I have a beautiful 22 year old fiance who is absolutely perfect. She is smart and sexy with one of the hottest bodies I have ever seen. She also loves sex.

A few years back we got into an argument and she told me over the phone that I have a really tiny dick and was the smallest she has ever seen. After we hung up I jerked off over and over. That was my first introduction to this.

I am in the army and recently deployed overseas. I have been talking to her and she has been very dominant with me and has said she wants to make me her bitch. I am very happy with that. In the last package she sent, I found a pair of her sexy panties and I put them on. I showed her and she has started to reaply humiliate and dominate me over text. I bought her a big dildo and she compares me to it.

Not sure what the next step should be.

I have photos of her and would not mind sharing but I dont know how to post.
First of all, I'm an army veteran myself and I've traveled all over the world and seen damn near everything!
If this is really your woman and you are deployed?....

She been fuckin'!
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Back