Bra or no bra?

There has been research highlighted in a book called Dressed to ******* that gives data that wearing a bra is unhealthy and promotes breast cancer and other problems, something to do with the elastic of the bra strap. Also research has shown that going without a bra and letting them move freely tightens ligaments and will make sagging breasts a little perkier, contrary to the wives tale about support being necessary. (This was an advertising gimmick by the bra industry to sell bras).

I only wear a bra now in social settings in which it might absolutely be required, family, or church, and even then I've been known to layer so it is not obvious that I am braless.

It is not just sexy--it is a health issue. You can search only and discover a lot of facts that are scary.

There has been research highlighted in a book called Dressed to ******* that gives data that wearing a bra is unhealthy and promotes breast cancer and other problems, something to do with the elastic of the bra strap. Also research has shown that going without a bra and letting them move freely tightens ligaments and will make sagging breasts a little perkier, contrary to the wives tale about support being necessary. (This was an advertising gimmick by the bra industry to sell bras).

I only wear a bra now in social settings in which it might absolutely be required, family, or church, and even then I've been known to layer so it is not obvious that I am braless.

It is not just sexy--it is a health issue. You can search only and discover a lot of facts that are scary.
You heard it here! Ban the bra! Woohoo!

tumblr_obtbvbRHyX1rhup7qo1_500.gif

tumblr_mzefpbfM5l1s3n0gxo1_400.gif

tumblr_myhlnyJw5E1s3n0gxo1_400.gif

Back