Bra or no bra?

View attachment 1421177 View attachment 1421178 I do not allow my slut wife, who has small tits, but big nipples, to ever wear a bra in public or in private (except at a public beach or pool she may wear swim-suit bras). (Also, often when she wears a dress, I do not allow her to wear panties--in order to provide instant access to her always wet pussy.) The second and fourth pics were taken 9 years ago; the other pics were taken recently. View attachment 1420553 View attachment 1420554 View attachment 1420555 First, I believe that my slut, like many other small breasted women, look far better and much more sexy without a bra. Second, it turns both of us on when both men and women stare at her large nipples protruding from her tank top, dress, etc. Third, it is cruel and discriminatory to expect small and flat tit women to wear uncomfortable bras. Finally, being bra-less a sign of a slut, and it helps my slut pick up black cock studs.

Tall, sexy, and very desirable. She shouldn't have any problems getting attention, regardless of her breasts size. Good personality and sexual attractiveness go a long way. :)

View attachment 1421177 View attachment 1421178 I do not allow my slut wife, who has small tits, but big nipples, to ever wear a bra in public or in private (except at a public beach or pool she may wear swim-suit bras). (Also, often when she wears a dress, I do not allow her to wear panties--in order to provide instant access to her always wet pussy.) The second and fourth pics were taken 9 years ago; the other pics were taken recently. View attachment 1420553 View attachment 1420554 View attachment 1420555 First, I believe that my slut, like many other small breasted women, look far better and much more sexy without a bra. Second, it turns both of us on when both men and women stare at her large nipples protruding from her tank top, dress, etc. Third, it is cruel and discriminatory to expect small and flat tit women to wear uncomfortable bras. Finally, being bra-less a sign of a slut, and it helps my slut pick up black cock studs.
She is Doll! Absolutely gorgeous! I wish I was in LA right now.

Very true. Many women will look pretty sexy when braless.

Yes, a lady down the gym who I encouraged to pursue her bbc fantasies told me she enjoyed the spin class as she felt her thong rubbing her clit. She told me that her hubby wanted her to keep her puss fully shaved and she did this but more for herself now and would do it weekly and would squat over a mirror. I was teasing her by saying that she needed a black dildo in her life to start her off. She liked watching black athletes although her husband got jealous she said. She texted me to say she had a mole on her mons pubis and was going to see her doctor who was black. I told her that she should be freshly shaved for him and open her legs as wide as possible to show him what a married sluts pussy looks like. She did not demur.

I hate bras and regard them as a type of mid-evil harness created by pious men intent on putting their noses in the sex lives of others where they don't belong. I always encourage my wife to go without one no matter where she's going or what she's doing. She has nice 36C breasts that move nicely when she walks.

Back