Boyfriend insecure about the lifestyle

One of the least talked about issues in cuckold relationships is parity. It is always extremely difficult to have both people want it as much as the other.

You see men constantly talking about how to talk their wives/girlfriends into the lifestyle, and wives recounting how they were slowly talked into it over time. Then you have women who are crazy for this, but have wary or sometimes unwitting husbands/boyfriends.

Me, for example, I made the decision not to date a woman I have to convince to do anything. I dont want to constantly have to ask, whine, nag, push, coerce or any of that (for the record, I don't whine and nag...lol).

So, to your situation. He was in for the fantasy...but now sees that you are much more into it than he realized you would be. It's no longer HIS fantasy that you are fulfilling (which is always the way men see it at first). It has evolved into YOUR need and desire that he has to feed - by stepping aside and allowing it. THAT is a huge leap for most guys. Even if he is submissive this is tough for many. It's the biggest reason this fails for the men who chicken out once things get real.

So the bad news is, this relationship will likely not survive this new chapter. But the better news is, you have discovered something valuable about who you are, what you want, and what fulfills you. And there are plenty of men (like me, and many others) who are out there who would gladly take the role you need them to.

Boyfriends come and go, self-discovery is a gift.

Hi I am Nicole 28 from San Diego. My boyfriend and I were both very excited and tuned on about this lifestyle. The idea of me being with a black bull turned both of us on beyond belief. I have been with 2 bulls now and both experiences lived up to the hype! As i talk with my white boyfriend about the excitement and encounters I notice him being excited but also becoming jealous if we talk about it too much. I can see for him it was a fantasy that was lived out and we can move on. For me as I get more involved with following this site I want more and more and think about different scenarios to experience. Like being with more then one black guy or even trying a gangbang. I don't know how far this will go but I love the idea of experiencing as much as I can with this lifestyle. Being with a much old bull, a weekend or even a vacation getaway with a black bull would be so hot. I want to push the limits and be a little whore for black guys. I still love my bf and wonder if any other ladies have experienced this type of reaction from their bf or husband.

Would gladly take his place, Nicole! :angel:

Hi I am Nicole 28 from San Diego. My boyfriend and I were both very excited and tuned on about this lifestyle. The idea of me being with a black bull turned both of us on beyond belief. I have been with 2 bulls now and both experiences lived up to the hype! As i talk with my white boyfriend about the excitement and encounters I notice him being excited but also becoming jealous if we talk about it too much. I can see for him it was a fantasy that was lived out and we can move on. For me as I get more involved with following this site I want more and more and think about different scenarios to experience. Like being with more then one black guy or even trying a gangbang. I don't know how far this will go but I love the idea of experiencing as much as I can with this lifestyle. Being with a much old bull, a weekend or even a vacation getaway with a black bull would be so hot. I want to push the limits and be a little whore for black guys. I still love my bf and wonder if any other ladies have experienced this type of reaction from their bf or husband.

See what he thinks about a gangbang. Sound crazy? Maybe not. I suspect jealously comes from when he thinks he can lose you to a guy. If it's all about the sex, with a bunch of guys that are there for the sex, maybe (or maybe not) he won't feel as much jealousy. Ask him and find out what his issues are, and what would turn him on.

He may need to hear from you that it's about the sex, and not a replacement for him.

See what he thinks about a gangbang. Sound crazy? Maybe not. I suspect jealously comes from when he thinks he can lose you to a guy. If it's all about the sex, with a bunch of guys that are there for the sex, maybe (or maybe not) he won't feel as much jealousy. Ask him and find out what his issues are, and what would turn him on.

He may need to hear from you that it's about the sex, and not a replacement for him.

Right intent, wrong message. Horrible advice.....

Right intent, wrong message. Horrible advice.....

Really? Why do you think so? He liked the idea, now he is nervous. Maybe he is nervous that she will fall in love with one of these guys? Hard to fall in love when you're getting gangbanged.

It may not be the solution. But it does not hurt to ask.

He is reluctant with her eagerness to do what they are doing, amp it up to the nth degree and asking for a gangbang is going to push the envelope unnecessarily. Remember, this is someone's real relationship with someone they care about...it's reckless to be cavalier with the advice you give other people. And yes, it will hurt to ask..

Last edited:
i think you can wait for him to ask you to do it again or you tell him when you are going to do it , cuckold him dont cheat on him.

I bin in your shoes sharing woman other men giving woman freedom to experiance other men . Must say trust knowing she loves you plays very big part also has be mutual . One sided going cause problems . You need both talk each other be honest how both feel about it . Be very fun enjoyable lifestyle need be sure what both want

Have you and your bf reached an agreement of sorts that satisfies both of you?

Impressive this and hot

It's the best go for it sweetheart im strictly all black now no comparison

Back