Boyfriend insecure about the lifestyle

Nicole B

Female
From
CA, US
Hi I am Nicole 28 from San Diego. My boyfriend and I were both very excited and tuned on about this lifestyle. The idea of me being with a black bull turned both of us on beyond belief. I have been with 2 bulls now and both experiences lived up to the hype! As i talk with my white boyfriend about the excitement and encounters I notice him being excited but also becoming jealous if we talk about it too much. I can see for him it was a fantasy that was lived out and we can move on. For me as I get more involved with following this site I want more and more and think about different scenarios to experience. Like being with more then one black guy or even trying a gangbang. I don't know how far this will go but I love the idea of experiencing as much as I can with this lifestyle. Being with a much old bull, a weekend or even a vacation getaway with a black bull would be so hot. I want to push the limits and be a little whore for black guys. I still love my bf and wonder if any other ladies have experienced this type of reaction from their bf or husband.

Hi I am Nicole 28 from San Diego. My boyfriend and I were both very excited and tuned on about this lifestyle. The idea of me being with a black bull turned both of us on beyond belief. I have been with 2 bulls now and both experiences lived up to the hype! As i talk with my white boyfriend about the excitement and encounters I notice him being excited but also becoming jealous if we talk about it too much. I can see for him it was a fantasy that was lived out and we can move on. For me as I get more involved with following this site I want more and more and think about different scenarios to experience. Like being with more then one black guy or even trying a gangbang. I don't know how far this will go but I love the idea of experiencing as much as I can with this lifestyle. Being with a much old bull, a weekend or even a vacation getaway with a black bull would be so hot. I want to push the limits and be a little whore for black guys. I still love my bf and wonder if any other ladies have experienced this type of reaction from their bf or husband.
Like almost every cuckold I have also been jealous when my wife had terrific sex with her black lover. But I have also been very aroused.

The combination of jealousy and arousal is wonderful.

If I were you, I would definitely continue to live this lifestyle.

My wife and I have a much better, more interesting and satisfying marriage now that she cucks me.

I don't believe that you can stop now that you have tried the delicious fruit :)

tumblr_oo393rlb2h1w9d0b1o1_1280.jpg

I've (husband) never been the jealous type. I guess a lot of that comes from being confident. I totally satisfy my wife, I make a very good living, I'm a good looking guy so I'm told, and she's totally in love with me. So it sounds as if you might want to instill some confidence in your boyfriend. You said you love him and if you truly do then make sure he knows it. He needs to know that this is something for the two of you. If now after your experiences you're having second thoughts then don't string him along. I love this lifestyle. If you ask me it's so liberating and I think brings openness and honesty to the relationship. My wife has no problem telling me she'd like to fuck someone she may have met at the gym or work. However, after saying all that the part about going away for a "weekend" or "vacation getaway" might be a little much. I've allowed my wife to have one of her guys stay the night when I wasn't there but it was a little much. In the beginning we agreed that this was something we'd only do together. But she wanted it and I couldn't there so we compromised....FaceTime. Good luck!

I've (husband) never been the jealous type. I guess a lot of that comes from being confident. I totally satisfy my wife, I make a very good living, I'm a good looking guy so I'm told, and she's totally in love with me. So it sounds as if you might want to instill some confidence in your boyfriend. You said you love him and if you truly do then make sure he knows it. He needs to know that this is something for the two of you. If now after your experiences you're having second thoughts then don't string him along. I love this lifestyle. If you ask me it's so liberating and I think brings openness and honesty to the relationship. My wife has no problem telling me she'd like to fuck someone she may have met at the gym or work. However, after saying all that the part about going away for a "weekend" or "vacation getaway" might be a little much. I've allowed my wife to have one of her guys stay the night when I wasn't there but it was a little much. In the beginning we agreed that this was something we'd only do together. But she wanted it and I couldn't there so we compromised....FaceTime. Good luck!
One of the best responses I've read on this entire site ;)

If your boyfriend jealous then its a warning sign..you better try to control all your wild urges before its too late...half hearted cuckolding does not work

It can be a little bit bittersweet, and thats perfectly fine, not BAD at all; sharing in the pleasure of the woman you love FAR outweighs the 'sting', whether a guy is right there with her, or waiting while shes having a weekend away w her lover!

Has he gotten to watch you with your other men? I can't imagine a better way for you to bond in the lifestyle and get him fully invested in it. Don't ignore him. Involve him if that's what he wants. Make sure it turns him on.

I would say if you want to keep your boyfriend you need to wait until (or if) he is ready again. One reason our relationship works so well is I know she will stop at any time if I say so. In the end I know I am #1 no matter how good the side action is. If your boyfriend isn't that important to you maybe you'd be better off breaking up. If he is don't jepardize the relationship over getting some strange. Your choice either way.

Some guys want this so much, but when the fantasy becomes reality, they have second thoughts. For most couples, I think it's best to just keep it a fantasy. There's too much risk to take. And it could have gone the other way. Maybe the girl turns out hating it, and then the boyfriend is resentful. If this lifestyle is that important to you, then you best get a new boyfriend. We're both lucky because we both love the lifestyle. But if hubby wanted to quit, then we'd quit. He means more to me than doing this.

Back